As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SEACHOICE #ad
SEACHOICE Galvanized Anchor Lead Chain 5/16" x 5' 44141, Unspecified #adSEACHOICE #ad
- Size: 5/16 inch x 5 feet. Break strength: 7, 500 pounds. Grade 30 chain designed for anchoring applications. Work load: 1, 875 pounds. Enhances holding power and abrasion resistance. Includes two 5/16” galvanized shackles.
2. Better Boat #ad
Better Boat 4 Foot 1/4" Stainless Steel Anchor Chain and Double Shackle Link Ends Marine Grade #adBetter Boat #ad
- Premium stainless steel: our marine grade 4 ft stainless anchor line is made from 1/4" 316 Stainless Steel along with 2 bow shackles also constructed from 316 stainless steel. Why choose better boat products: we are a family owned american business committed to making premium quality products and our customers happiness.
Works great with our separately sold anchor lines and their pre spliced stainless thimble. This allows you to worry about the anchor less, and get back to enjoying your time on the water. Not all chains are created equally, and we completely stand behind our stainless chains to provide superior performance.
We stand behind the quality of our products and will provide you with exceptional customer service. Easy seamless upgrade: whether your upgrading your boat anchors and looking for a more reliable anchor chain, or outfitting a new boat, this is your solution.
Unlike the galvanized chain alternatives, these boat anchor chain options are designed to last and avoid corrosion. Compatibility and flexibility: our large 5/16" stainless bow shackles are designed to work with almost all anchor rope. The screw pin anchor shackles with chain will work with traditional fluke anchors, box anchor, spade anchor and others. Safe and reliable: our double threaded bow shackle pins prevent the screw from coming loose and falling from the anchor chain. We are here to offer support if you have any questions on our products.
3. Norestar #ad
Prespliced Rode, Boat Windlass, Norestar 200'x1/2" Braided Nylon Boat Anchor Rope and 15'x1/4" Marine HT G4 Stainless Steel Chain #adNorestar #ad
- Save money, time, and effort by purchasing a pre-spliced package. Designed for use with windlasses. To determine your required rope/chain size, check your windlass manual. Includes stainless steel HT G4 Chain professionally spliced to double braided nylon anchor rope.
4. SEACHOICE #ad
SEACHOICE Galvanized Anchor Lead Chain 3/16 x 4' 44101, Unspecified #adSEACHOICE #ad
- Enhances holding power and abrasion resistance. Work load: 705 pounds. Break strength: 3, 000 pounds. Size: 3/16 inch x 4 feet. Grade 30 chain designed for anchoring applications.
5. Rainier Supply Co #ad
Stainless Steel, Rainier Supply Co 316SS Anchor Chain, Boat Accessories, 4' x 1/4" Premium Marine Grade 316SS Boat Anchor Chain with Oversized Shackles #adRainier Supply Co #ad
- Oversized 316ss shackles on both sides easily attach to your anchor line and anchor. Specifications: 4' x 1/4" 6mm anchor chain with 5/16" 8mm shackles | breaking Strength: 6, 280 LB | Maximum Working Load: 1, 570 LB.
Note: anchor not included. Premium 316 stainless steel - designed for the toughest marine environments, 316SS maintains a higher breaking strength than other anchor chain materials in addition to being exceptionally corrosive resistant in saltwater environments.
Designed for anchor rodes - utilizing an anchor lead chain protects your anchor line from chafe caused at the seabed in addition to keeping the angle of pull on your anchor parallel to the bottom providing a more secure anchoring experience.
316 stainless steel is non-corrosive resulting in a longer usable life and preventing the anchor shackle threading from binding up over time. Reference size chart in the image scroll for additional specification details.
6. Norestar #ad
Prespliced, Norestar 150 feet by 1/2 inch Braided Nylon Boat Anchor Rope and 15 feet by 1/4 inch Marine HT G4 Chain for Boat Windlass #adNorestar #ad
- Designed for use with windlasses. To determine your required rope/chain size, check your windlass manual. Save money, time, and effort by purchasing a pre-spliced package. Includes galvanized HT G4 Chain professionally spliced to double braided nylon anchor rope.
7. HarborCraft #ad
4 Foot Long Stainless Anchor Chain with Advanced Lock Ring Shackles, 1/4" Diameter 316 Stainless Steel Chain with Min. Break Load of 5,200 lbs. #adHarborCraft #ad
- Superior strength and Durability Compared to European Style Link Chain. Two over sized 5/16" shackles with advanced lock ring design providing an easy way to Ensure that Your Shackles Pins Don't Accidentally Work Themselves Loose.
Made of 316 stainless steel, Minimum Shackle Break Load is 7, 600 lbs. Premium marine grade 316 stainless steel Considered Best Corrosion Resistant Marine Grade Stainless Steel On The Market. Ideal for anchor leads and rode to protect your anchor line from Chafe Caused by Rubbing on Rocks, the Seabed, or Lake Bottom, and Helps Ensure a Better Pull Angle on Your Anchor for a Better Hold.
Chain links are made of 1/4" diameter 316 Stainless Steel, Length of Chain is 4 Feet before Shackles. Manufactured to exacting national association of chain Manufacturers Standards with a Minimum Chain Break Load of 7, 600 lbs.
8. Deck Man #ad
Deck Man 316 Stainless Steel 5/16" Boat Anchor Lead Chain with 2 Pack 3/8" Anti-Off Shackles，Marine Grade 6 FT #adDeck Man #ad
- This item all parts made of marine grade 316 stainless steel，they can be used in fresh water and saltwater；. Anchor chain od is 5/16 inch8mm, shackle od is 3/8 inch，5/16″chain Breaking Load :7600lbs ; 3/8″ Shackle Breaking Load：9200lbs;.
As our unique design on the shackle with a locking ring, the anchor will never be lost even if the bolt pin loose；.
The boat anchor lead chain function：it protects your anchor line from chafe caused at the seabed；keeping the angle of pull on your anchor parallel to the bottom. Package includes 6ft boat anchor chain，2 shackle with lock rings; Note: item not include anchor;.
9. Antsky #ad
Marine Grade 4FT, 1/4 inch, Antsky 316 Stainless Steel Boat Anchor Chain #adAntsky #ad
- Material is t316-stainless Steel，Marine grade；Anti-rust and Anti-corrosion;. Item includes two 5/16" Bow Shackles with Screw Pins and anti-lost ring;.
316 stainless steel chain and Shackles for Anchor Lead and Rope. Chain thichness is 1/4" （ 7mm）, Length is 4 Feet with 2PCS Shackles;. Minimum chain break load is 7, minimum Shackle Break Load is 9, 600 lbs, 460 lbs;.
10. NovelBee #ad
NovelBee 3/8 Inch x 100 Feet Double Braid Nylon Rope with 1/4 Inch x 15 Feet Galvanized Chain for Boat Anchor Rope and Dock Line Black #adNovelBee #ad
- Boat rope great strength and shock load resistance and handles easily. Chain:1/4 inch x 15 feet galvanized short-link. The rope includes a spliced chain for easy attachment while the other end is heat-sealed to prevent unraveling.
Rope:3/8 inch x 100 feet nylon double braided. Chain professionally spliced to double braided nylon rope.