As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Conceptual Math Media #ad
Conceptual Math Media Equate: The Equation Thinking Game #adConceptual Math Media #ad
- Ages 8 through adult. 2 to 4 players. Easy to learn. Great for the family or classroom. Have fun creating equations crossword-style. Includes a laminated playing board, 190 tiles, and 4 racks behind which players hide their tiles.
2. Elevate Prep #ad
Elevate Prep Target Math Game | A Teacher-Recommended, Fast-Paced Mental Math Game for Practicing Addition, Subtraction, & Division | Ages 8+, Multiplication #adElevate Prep #ad
- An engaging and challenging stem game: Target is perfect for remote learning, classroom use, homeschooling, and academic supplement. Improve math skills & boost confidence: target helps you sharpen your problem solving skills, improve your mental math skills, and boost your confidence in math! Teacher recommended: target has been tested and recommended by elementary school, middle school, and high school teachers.
Perfect for 2-6 players ages 8 to 108: target isn’t just for kids! Hundreds of adults agree that Target is a fun and challenging way to keep your math and reasoning skills sharp. Easily adaptable for all skill levels: Target includes 3 ways to play and 3 difficulty levels so it can be customized to any skill level.
3. Adsumudi #ad
The Monstrously Fun, Division, Great for Kids Ages 8-12, Smart Game for Kids to Practice Multiplication, Adsumudi Math Game, Addition and Subtraction #adAdsumudi #ad
- Multiple ways to play, collaboratively, including competitively, individually, or online. Different levels of play on each card. Provides a fun alternative to math workbooks to help kids practice math facts. Durable card game made in Michigan.
Great for remote learning or homeschool math class. Star ranking at top of card indicates general difficulty level to further tailor game to players' skills. Perfect educational travel game for families with kids of different ages. Includes 52 double-sided cards containing 416 unique challenges. Recommended for 9+.
4. Proof! #ad
Teachers’ Choice Award Winning Educational Game, Ages 9+, Proof! Math Game, The Fast Paced Game of Mental Math Magic #adProof! #ad
- Practice multiplication, division, addition, subtraction, and square roots. Improve mental math skills. Fast-paced, families, fun math game loved by teachers, kids, and grown-ups alike.
So much fun, ages 9 - 109. Adaptable rules for younger players and solo play, kids will want to play again and again! Made in Michigan. Perfect for 2 - 6 players, too. Educational games are evaluated by a panel of teachers and selected for "exceptional quality and outstanding performance in the classroom and at home!".
Teacher's choice gold award winner. Takes just 15 minutes to play. Includes 100 number cards chosen for optimal fun, with more easy-to-use lower numbers. Some larger numbers and prime numbers are excluded. Great brain game training for kids and adults! Enjoy at your next family game night or as a classroom or homeschool learning game.
5. Pressman #ad
5", Pressman SMATH, The Game That Makes Math Fun! Multicolor #adPressman #ad
- Crossword puzzle style of play. Adaptable to multiple skill levels. Sharpens stem skills from beginner to brainiac! For 2-4 players, ages 6 and up. One of the best-known math products in the game category.
|Manufacturer||Pressman Toys #ad|
6. Lohoee #ad
Lohoee Teaching Dice 16mm Math Dice Games for Kids 8-12 for Math Teaching Classroom Supplies Acrylic Material 20Pcs Math Operation Dice + 20Pcs Number Dice + 20Pcs Dot Dice #adLohoee #ad
- More application: these math dice perfect for elementary classrooms, schools, gaming, educational games and also suitable for birthday parties charity events, game sets, and casino parties. Material of the math dice : use high quality acrylic, well polished and not easily damaged toy dice; Size of The Dice: the dices are 16 mm, with compact and apropos size designed that it convenient for you carry them to anywhere.
Fuction: each surface of the game and teaching dice with 3 difference face, in order to easy reading, encouraging simple arithmetic, arithmetic operations and dots, dice games or teaching math! And also perfect for stocking up rec centers, mathematical operation and understand mathematical geometry.
Dice also make excellent Teacher's aids, great for board games, game rooms, like numbers, board game.
They will be make your students more focus on the teacher's tutorial. A perfect learning aid for introductory to advance mathematics curriculum. Ideal lesson tools for your choose. Package included: there is totall 60pcs teaching dice 20 pieces math operation dice + 20 pieces 10-sided number dices + 20 pieces 6-sided dot dices. Ideal lesson tools for teachers:these dice to help the lesson pop, addition, such as sorting, subtraction and probability activities.
7. Math Magic #ad
Fun Math Game to Learn, 4th Grade, 5th Grade 1 Pack Standard Edition, 3rd Grade, Compare and Simplify Fractions for 2nd Grade, Fraction War Math Game #adMath Magic #ad
- Fraction pictures on the cards help you compare fractions and the determine who wins! Easy to learn - 2 players split the deck, they draw cards and the player with the largest fraction wins! Ages 8+! Contents: 58 colorful fraction cards and instructions.
Learn fractions at home or in school with this fun, fast paced math game.
|Brand||Math Magic #ad|
|Manufacturer||Math Magic #ad|
8. Semper Smart Games #ad
PlaySmart Dice Deluxe Edition: Uniquely Numbered Dice System with 11 Fun Math Games That Help Kids Master Math Skills. Mental Math Made Fun! #adSemper Smart Games #ad
- Master essential mental math in just minutes a day at home or on-the-go. 11 math games for ALL learners ages 6 and up. Ditch the flash cards and master math the fun way- with award winning math dice games. Patent pending dice system is vastly more efficient at targeting harder to learn number combinations speeding mastry and confidence.
Games range from simple to more complex. Includes 4 patent pending playSmart Dice, 1 travel bag, rule book with 11 math games and 20 chips. Unique dice + fun Games = Math Fluency.
9. 24 GAME #ad
24 Game Cards Original Double Digits #ad24 GAME #ad
- Object of the game is to make 24. Use all four numbers on a card, subtract, but use each number only once. Game cards for math play. You can add, multiply and divide.
There is at least one solution to every card. 48 double-sided, 4'' x 4'' cards. Build strong mental-mathematics and problem solving skills. 1 dot, 2 dot & 3 Dot. How to play. 3 challenge levels.
|Brand||24 GAME #ad|
|Manufacturer||24 Game Cards #ad|
10. Semper Smart Games #ad
Semper Smart Games Blobby's Pizza Math Card Game: Crazy Fun Strategic Pizza Eating Contest Between Cute Monsters! #adSemper Smart Games #ad
- Highly giftable with top qualitity components, realistic waiter guest check score pad, including 9 types of colorful and cute monster character cards, 6 pencils, and box with magnetic closure.
Keep the kids sharp with math fractions, decimals and percentages as they eat their way to victory in the incredibly fun and strategic pizza eating contest between cute monsters! Fun math game! the latest math made fun game by multi-award winning Semper Smart Games! Players learn essential STEM math, fractions, decimals and percentages without even realizing it.
Fun for the whole family with advanced play options and 3 free bonus games for varying skill levels.