As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds with Instructions to Plant an Easy to Grow Home Herb Garden, Indoor or Outdoor, Fennel Seeds for Planting, Sow Right Seeds #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- The bulb, stalks, and feathery leaves have a subtle anise or licorice flavor. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you. Good eats -- fennel seeds can be harvested and dried for fennel spice, which is popular in spice blends to season meat and fish.
Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips on our “Sow Successful” Blog. Minimum of 400mg per packet.
Beautiful -- large premium packet of Florence Fennel. A delicious garden snack. Productive -- also known as finocchio, Florence fennel is an attractive addition to your garden. Plus, we are available to answer all your questions. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
2. SURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
Survival Garden Seeds, Fennel Seed for Planting, Non-GMO Heirloom Variety, Packet with Instructions to Plant and Grow Cool-Weather Florence Fennel Finnochio in Your Home Vegetable Garden #adSURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
- Fresh, anise-like flavor and is excellent in salads. This cool-weather crop forms a "bulb" of swollen stems and has feathery foliage that resembles dill. Versatile vegetable - florence fennel is a member of the carrot family, also known as finocchio.
Grow now or later - plant now or store for future growing seasons. Delicious & nutritious - the entire fennel plant is edible, it has a licorice, but it is most common to eat the bulb. It is grown as a vegetable and an herb.
Each packet has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others. Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location. Easy to grow - seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden.
Quality seeds - safe, non-hybrid non-gmo heirloom seeds proudly sourced in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come. Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners. This flavor deepens and sweetens upon cooking and the vegetable develops a tender texture. Open-pollinated, naturally grown and selected to ensure the best germination rates.
3. Gaea's Blessing #ad
Herb Seeds 85% Germination Rate, Gaea's Blessing Seeds, Non-GMO Seeds with Easy to Follow Planting Instructions, Fennel Seeds 2.0g #adGaea's Blessing #ad
- We are committed to promoting sustainable growing methods, to ensuring our customers' satisfaction. This is a perennial grown as an annual with a licoricey taste. Similar flavor profile to anise but with more medicinal properties.
Gaea’s blessing is based in illinois, and above all, to doing our best to ensure the wellness of the environment, to protecting the biodiversity of our planet, USA. Foeniculum vulgare - Open-Pollinated, Non-GMO. Tender stalks and leaves are good for relishes, salads and garden munchies; leaves and seeds excellent with fish.
85% germination Rate for the current lot. As adopters of the safe Seed Pledge, we do not consciously buy or sell seeds that have been genetically modified. May also be grilled, sautéed or steamed. Seeds can be used in baked goods, sweets, or for sowing. Stalks and leaves are great cooked or in salads and for general eating.
4. Ohio Heirloom Seeds #ad
Fennel- Wild Italian Herb Seeds- Heirloom Variety- 100+ Seeds #adOhio Heirloom Seeds #ad
- Imported italian seed. Grows to 3-4 feet tall and prefers cool weather. Please note, with fresh fish, this is the Fennel herb, not the bulb form. Seeds can be sown directly in the garden or started indoors.
75% germination. Grown in 2022 for the 2023 season. Use fresh fennel in salads, sauces, or in mashed potatoes my favorite. Noted for its use as a digestion aid.
5. Seed Needs #ad
Non-GMO & Untreated, Florence Fennel Herb Seeds for Planting Foeniculum vulgare Single Package of 700 Seeds, Heirloom, Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- If sown correctly, you will begin seeing results in only a matter of days. All seeds are stored in a temperature controlled facility that is free of significant amounts of moisture. Measures 3. 25” wide by 4. 25” tall.
Direct from the growers. Packaging - all seeds are packed in tear resistant and moisture resistant packaging. Packets - each packet displays a beautiful illustration of the variety to be grown, as well as detailed seed sowing information on the reverse side as well.
Keeping them fresh longer than the competition. Quantity - seed packets by seed needs offer generous quantities. The vast majority of our seeds are open pollinated & heirloom, with the exception of a few hybrids.
You can share with friends and family, or save your extra seeds until the next season, if properly stored. Promise - seed needs will never knowingly supply GMO based seed products. Germination - seed needs packets contain some of the freshest seed available. Quality - all seeds packaged by seed needs are intended for the current and the following growing seasons.
6. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
100 Seeds,, Non GMO, Florence Fennel, Heirloom, Fennel Seed #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Easy to grow, A Culinary Delight. Easy to grow and Harvest, just like growing onions. Florence is a wonderful heirloom variety with good old-fashioned taste. They make a tasty and elegant side dish. Steam, grill or boil the ‘bulbs’.
7. Zellajake Farm and Garden #ad
Florence Fennel Heirloom Non-GMO Herb Seeds by Zellajake Florence Fennel 240 Seeds 1 Gram.bin198 #adZellajake Farm and Garden #ad
- Warning: rosemary is always difficult to germinate, sometimes at 10% or less. Parsley, greek - 250 seeds || chamomile, broadleaf - 100 seeds || oregano, sweet - 60 seeds || borage - 60 seeds || caraway - 300 seeds || Cumin - 500 seeds || Sage, italian giant - 350 seeds || coriander, leisure - 175 seeds || Basil, German - 400 seeds || Basil, Large Leaf - 500 seeds.
Arugula - 200 seeds || rosemary - 40 seeds || dill - 650 seeds || savory, vera - 100 seeds || thyme, lemon - 600 seeds || basil, creeping - 2, summer - 100 seeds || Lavender, 000 seeds || Fenugreek - 50 seeds || Catnip - 300 seeds || Mint, lime - 300 seeds.
All of our most popular herb seeds at a bargain! || FREE SHIPPING || NON GMO.
Fennel florence - 400 seeds || amaranth red - 1, 000 seeds || basil purple ruffles - 250 seeds || thyme - 1, 000 seeds || lovage - 100 seeds || oregano vulgare - 500 seeds || Arugula Roquette - 500 seeds || Lavender Vera - 100 seeds || Anise Hyssop - 600 seeds || Garlic Chives - 300 seeds || Entire Selection || Zellajake Farm and Garden: "Seeds for all your planting needs since 2013.
8. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Heirloom Seeds, Herb Fennel Bronze FBA-3123 Bronze 200 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Gorgeous reddish-bronze color. Germination rate about 80% and better. Harvest in about 45 days. Leaves are a nice addition to salads, coleslaw, and dressings. Non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed here in the United States by David's Garden Seeds.
9. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Foeniculum Vulgare Fennel Herb Garden Seeds It's Bulb, Foliage & Seed Used for Cooking, 1 OZ #adOutsidepride #ad
- Press the seed into the soil, cover with ¼ inch of soil and keep it moist. Start fennel directly outdoors after danger of frost has passed. Fennel prefers full sun and well-drained soil.
Fennel is an annual herb growing 60 inches tall and 24 inches wide across the country in USDA zones 3 - 9. This variety, is a common annual herb that is widely used. Foeniculum vulgar, or known as fennel, foliage and seeds are all used in cooking.
With a temperature of 50 - 70F, germination is usually in 18 days. The bulb, florence, has strongly flavored leaves that taste similar to Anise or Licorice but sweeter. Measure rows of seed 24 inches apart and thin seedlings to 8 - 12 inches apart when they are 2 inches in height. Sow 1 seed every 2 - 4 inches to begin growing fennel. This herb needs adequate water to help the bulbs form.
10. Smoke Camp Crafts #ad
Organic Bronze Fennel Seeds Foeniculum vulgare "Purpureum" 50 Seeds 0.5 Grams #adSmoke Camp Crafts #ad
- Women-owned - smoke camp crafts is a WBENC certified small, woman-owned business located in central West Virginia. No questions asked. 8-12 inches apart in well-drained soil and full sun. A slightly sweet flavor with hints of licorice and anise will develop as the plat matures. Beautiful flowers- you can expect tiny flower clusters to form lacey yellow groups in late summer and into early fall.
If you are simply unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please let us know and we will happily send you a replacement. Edible herb- the entire bronze fennel plant is edible, from its feathery leaves and flowers to its stalks and even its seeds.
Pollinator plant- bronze fennel is a perennial deciduous herb native to the Mediterranean that thrives in growing zones 5-11. The seeds you order have been grown using only natural methods without any synthetic inputs. Bronze fennel flowers are great for pollinators and a favorite among many butterfly species! Easy-to-grow- ideal temperature for germination is between 70-80°F, you can expect seedlings to emerge in 7-14 days after planting.
Organic & naturally grown - no pesticides, herbicides or chemical fertilizers are EVER used on Smoke Camp Crafts' products. Guaranteed to grow - if you don’t have success with your seeds after following the planting instructions included in the package, let us know and we will send you a replacement free of charge. Deer resistant- the unique flavor of Fennel is unappealing to deer making it great for unfenced areas.