As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Adventure Medical Kits #ad
QuikClot Advanced Clotting Gauze, 3 x 24 in #adAdventure Medical Kits #ad
- Includes 1 piece of sterile Z-fold blood clotting gauze that easily fits in any trauma kit. Fits perfectly in any first aid kit, iFAK pouch, medical kit, suture kit, EDC pouch & survival kits. Travel safely with quikClot in your car first aid kit, camping essentials & backpack emergency kit.
Used by hospitals, law enforcement, EMS/first responders, military, general public & outdoorsman. Nonallergenic first aid gauze accelerates natural blood clotting and stops bleeding within minutes.
2. Adventure Medical Kits #ad
3 x 24 in 2 Strips, QuikClot Advanced Clotting Gauze #adAdventure Medical Kits #ad
- Used by hospitals, military, law enforcement, EMS/first responders, general public & outdoorsman. Travel safely with quikClot in your car first aid kit, camping essentials & backpack emergency kit. Fits perfectly in any first aid kit, iFAK pouch, suture kit, medical kit, EDC pouch & survival kits.
Nonallergenic first aid gauze accelerates natural blood clotting and stops bleeding within minutes. 2 pieces of 3x24 inch quikClot gauze come in 1 resealable pouch that easily fits in any trauma kit.
3. CELOX #ad
5-Foot by 3-Inch, CELOX Gauze Roll #adCELOX #ad
- Easy to remove from wound. No heat, no burning. Sterile, waterproof, easy-open packaging for single dose. Helps save lives by controlling bleeding in minutes, works in hypothermic conditions. No special storage requirements.
4. LifeScience PLUS, Inc. #ad
Bloodstop Hemostatic Gauze Controls Bleeding Fast;10 Count #adLifeScience PLUS, Inc. #ad
- Water soluble easy to Wash Off Without Disruption to Wound Surface. Used in hospitals Completely Biocompatible, Biodegradable, Non irritating.
Conforms to any wound Forms a Gel to Seal the Wound. Stops bleeding Fast and Allows Natural Healing. Can stay in or on Wound Translucent for Good Visibility.
5. Biostat #ad
Celox RAPID Z-Folded Gauze #adBiostat #ad
- Wound packing. Application to all bleeding wounds. Bullet, blast, knife and shrapnel wounds. Celox rapid is suitable for:. Severe high pressure bleeding. Applying through strong blood flows. Arterial and venous bleeding.
6. Curad #ad
1" x 1", Helps Stop Bleeding Quickly, 10 Count, Curad Bloodstop Hemostatic Gauze #adCurad #ad
- Bio-compatible and non-irritating - Will not harm or irritate flesh and skin when used properly. Made of 100% natural fiber cellulose - A safe hemostatic wound solution for cuts, abrasions and nose bleeds. Stays on wound without the discomfort of adhesive - Appropriate for use in situations when tape might aggravate injuries.
Not made with natural rubber latex - Can be used comfortably by people who are sensitive or allergic to natural rubber latex. For cuts, abrasions, or nosebleeds - Assists and speeds clotting for most common injuries in one minute or less.
7. MED PRIDE #ad
Medpride Gauze Surgical Sponge | 4”x 4”| 12-ply Extra Absorbent Sponges| Value Pack of 200| All-Gauze, Non-Sterile| Great for Wound Dressing, Scrubbing & Cleaning| Essential First-Aid, Prepping #adMED PRIDE #ad
- Soft to the skin: the 12-ply construction of the surgical sponges not only provides extra absorption, but is also super soft on the skin, making for comfortable use even for those with most sensitive skin types. With a 4” x 4” size, our surgical sponges are far more absorbent than any other, they provide good coverage and versatility of usage.
The medpride signature quality: medpride is a growing brand of disposable medical products that adheres to the highest standards in the medical industry. Grab your pack today, store it in your First-Aid box and enjoy peace of mind as you are always prepared.
Superior absorption: created with all-cotton gauze and extra 12-ply thickness, thinner options on the market. For all your needs: our surgical sponges sport a high quality, exfoliating, surgery prepping, scrubbing as well as cleaning of cuts/scrapes, or even pet cleaning, 12-ply build that makes them great for wound dressing, thanks to their increased absorption & soft fabric quality.
We make a point by bringing you as much value & usability with each product, while keeping the costs in check, without sacrificing quality. Best value pack: each box carries 200, all-gauze, non-sterile surgical sponges making it one of the best deals on Amazon.
8. D&H MEDICAL #ad
D&H Medical Pack of 24 Gauze Bandage Roll 4 Inches x 4 Yards, Easy to Use Cotton Sterile Gauze Rolls for Hand Wrap Dressing Ankles & Knees, Medical Gauze Wrap for Wounds Care #adD&H MEDICAL #ad
- Whether in the hospital or healing at home, our cotton gauze roll provides maximum absorption for minimum bleed-through. The gauze wrap roll is sufficiently tested before use so you can concentrate 100% on your healing process. Click add to cart and get ready to enjoy total peace of mind with the best gauze stretch bandage roll for any medical situation.
The best rolled gauze for your recovery: when it comes to your care, poor, and cheap gauze roll. We guarantee you’ll be satisfied with your money back. The trusted professional’s choice: meticulously researched and developed gauze bandage rolls by health professionals for use in the real world.
You have our promise. Our promised stretch gauze bandages: buy once and buy right – don’t cut corners with your health on cheap and flimsy alternatives. Just stretch, wrap, snip: we provide medical gauze rolls of 4 inches x 4 yards length per set so you can use as much or as little as you need for the comfort that’s right for you.
That’s why our professional-grade gauze fabric roll is designed for maximum protection and comfort for your full recovery, the last thing you want is a flimsy, every time. Keep your wounds dry and protected from infections and contaminants. Our unique micro-weave rolling gauze texture is strong and durable, yet soft and easy to handle for instant practical use. Recommended for surgery aftercare: our wrapping gauze takes care of wound care, incisions or injuries.
|Brand||D&H MEDICAL #ad|
|Manufacturer||D&H Medical #ad|
9. Ever Ready First Aid #ad
Ever Ready First Aid Compressed Sterile Gauze, Hemostatic Control Bandage – 4.5” x 4.1 Yards, 2 Pack, 6-Ply Emergency Medical Dressing for First Aid Kits #adEver Ready First Aid #ad
- Quick & easy application – the unique z-fold dispensing system makes this gauze ideal for fast and easy wound packing without the risk of it rolling away and losing its sterility, making it ideal for pre-hospital emergency care.
It can easily fit into any first aid kit or medical bag. Size & material – the bandage is 4. 5” wide, and made of 6-ply white cotton. Vacuum sealed – our bandage comes in a vacuum-sealed compact pouch to minimize its size and maximize its portability.
Multipurpose – you can put this gauze in any type of emergency or first aid kit; home, camping, etc. It is a continuous-feed gauze, 4. 1 yards long, making its removal from the wound easy.
Blood control – this single-use compressed gauze is an essential item for any medical kit. Also ideal for U. S. Military individual tactical and field first aid kit, hiking, car, EMT and first responders. It is used to control moderate to severe bleeding wounds by itself or together with a compression bandage. The gauze can also be easily cut and the high-quality cotton provides maximum absorption.
10. AllaQuix #ad
Large 2"x2"Square, 3-Pack Professional-Grade First-Aid Hemostatic Gauze Blood Clotting Bandage, AllaQuix High Performance Stop Bleeding Gauze #adAllaQuix #ad
- People with known shellfish allergies should be cautious using any product containing chitosan. Allaquix has been reviewed and cleared by FDA for OTC over-the-counter use in the management of minor cuts, professional-grade gauze pad used to stop bleeding quick. Are you looking for a better way to stop bleeding quick? stop bleeding quick like the pros and get Back to Doing What You Want! Introducing AllaQuix High Performance Stop Bleeding Gauze! What is allaquix stop bleeding gauze? allaquix is a high-tech, abrasions, minor scalds and first-degree burns, even for people who normally have trouble stopping bleeding.
Ideal for people who have trouble stopping bleeding! allaquix is designed to work whether the body is able to clot blood on its own or not. Does not replace stitches – seek medical attention if stitches are needed. That makes it ideal for people on blood thinners or anti-coagulant therapy, for those who have thin skin or are “bleeders”, and for those who have bleeding or clotting disorders, like hemophilia or von Willebrand’s disease.
The processing of the chitosan fibers of AllaQuix effectively removes all animal protein, which may cause an allergic reaction. This information does not replace the advice and instructions of a healthcare professional. Once the allaquix gauze is on the wound, the chitosan fibers attract red blood cells - getting them to bind to the AllaQuix gauze and form a seal over the wound to stop the bleed. When in doubt, serious wounds, seek the advice a medical professional.