As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Lewmar #ad
Lewmar Winch Handle Pocket Holder Fits One Standard Or Lock-in Handle #adLewmar #ad
- Mounts anywhere in a vertical position. Three-year warranty. Fits one standard or lock-in winch handle. Installation hardware not included. 9-3/4" long. Strong and durable PVC holder. Easy to Install. Self-draining.
2. Lewmar #ad
Red for Sailboats, Lewmar Titan 8" Locking Winch Handle #adLewmar #ad
- Lifetime warranty against breakage. Glass-filled nylon handles welded together for strength. Strong composite design. Lightweight. Won't Chip gelcoat. Handle floats.
3. Five Oceans #ad
Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic, Grey and Red, 8 inches 203 mm, Ball Bearing Grip Handle, Five Oceans FO3923 Universal Floating Lock-in Style Winch Handle #adFive Oceans #ad
- This winch handle is suitable for all-star sockets and is lock-in style, easily engaged, and released with a thumb switch. It's made of fiberglass reinforced plastic designed to resist the harsh marine environment and floats if dropped overboard.
Five oceans, 40 years developing High-Quality Marine & Outdoor Products. This five oceans universal floating locking winch handle is 8 inches 203mm long with a ball bearing grip handle. Color: grey handle and red grip. This makes this winch handle comfortable, lightweight, and strong.
4. Lewmar #ad
Lewmar 8" OneTouch #adLewmar #ad
- Lightweight, Forged Construction. Release lever runs entire length Of The Handle – No Twisting, Jiggling Or Fiddling Around. Easy one-handed removal – just squeeze and lift. 8" and 10" alloy Handle. Corrosion resistant For Years Of Performance Under Harsh Conditions.
5. Sea-Dog #ad
Sea-Dog 604080 Locking Whinch Handle 8" Fiber-Glass Nylon #adSea-Dog #ad
- Winch size: 8". Injection Molded Fiberglass Nylon. Includes ball bearings for smoother turning under load. Quick and easy installation.
6. Lewmar #ad
Lewmar 29140044 250Ally Onetouch S.Grip Handle Multi 10" #adLewmar #ad
- Release lever runs entire length Of The Handle – No Twisting, Jiggling Or Fiddling Around. Sport type: boating. Corrosion resistant For Years Of Performance Under Harsh Conditions. 8" and 10" alloy Handle. Lightweight, Forged Construction. Easy one-handed removal – just squeeze and lift.
7. Pactrade Marine #ad
Pactrade Marine 8" Lock-in Winch Handle Aluminum Alloy Sailboats w/Lock #adPactrade Marine #ad
- All designed to fit international star sockets and standard deck filler caps. It has easy-grip roller handles, and provides comfortable grips. This winch handle is made of aluminum which handle is light and strong, designed to resist the harsh marine environment.
Light duty, inexpensive handles in two lengths and either plain or locking. A range of light duty winch handles and accessories, manufactured from quality modern materials.
|Brand||Pactrade Marine #ad|
|Manufacturer||Pactrade Marine #ad|
8. HARKEN #ad
Harken Ball Bearing Winch Handles, 10in plain alum. winch handle #adHARKEN #ad
- Handles feature a ball bearing grip that efficiently transmits power into the winch. Racers prefer plain handles because they are faster to insert. These robust low-friction ball bearing handles match a wide range of cranking needs for both racers and cruisers.
All handles fit international standard winch sockets. Lock-in handles are easy to engage and release with a thumb switch. 10 in 254 mm is the most comfortable handle length for most sailors.
9. HARKEN #ad
Harken Powered Furling Drill Adapter 7431 #adHARKEN #ad
- 47. 5 mm. Width: 1 in. 71 g. Use the emergency handle or a cordless drill to turn the foil until the sail is reefed or furled.
Length: 1 7/8 in. Cordless drill adapter and a short crank handle are included with each furler. 25. 5 mm. Weight: 2. 5 oz. Use with furling unit: Electric/hydraulic furling.
10. HARKEN #ad
Harken Carbo One-touch Winch Handle B10HOT #adHARKEN #ad
- A: 9 1/2" 241 mm b: 7 1/8" 181 mm c: 1 5/16" 33 mm weight: 208 oz. The carbo onetouch locks-in and out of the winch using its patented locking mechanism and ergonomically-designed grab bar.
Lightweight and fast-acting, the carbo oneTouch ball bearing locking winch handle makes grinding winches easy! Racers will maneuver faster and cruisers will have confidence in a reliable and easy-to-use winch handle. The black hardcoat-anodized octagonal drive gear is also integrated into the molding process, resulting in an extremely strong, one-piece structure.
It only takes one hand to set or release the handle-squeeze anywhere along the grab bar with your palm to unlock; release the bar for a secure lock. Its locking pins are tough 316 marine-grade stainless steel. An aluminum grip rod mates seamlessly to a forged aluminum handle insert to manage bending stresses. 590 g.