As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Whitetail Institute #ad
4-Pound 1/2 Acre, Whitetail Institute Imperial Clover Food Plot Seed Spring and Fall Planting #adWhitetail Institute #ad
- Extremly cold tolerant, Heat, drought and disease resistant. Lasts up to 5 years from a single planting. Helps does deliver heavier, healthier fawns and produce more milk. Sport type: Hunting. Packed with Antler building protein. Coated with RainBond for enhanced seedling survivability.
2. Whitetail Institute #ad
Cold and Drought Tolerant, Heat, 4 lbs .5 Acres, Perennial Blend of Clover, Whitetail Institute Vision Deer Food Plot Seed for Fall Planting, Chicory and Kale to Attract and Hold Deer #adWhitetail Institute #ad
- Extremely cold tolerant; Heat, and drought resistant. Coated with rainbond for enhanced seedling survivability; Perennial clovers last up to 5 years from a single planting. Includes annual 210k kale specially selected by extensive preference testing on free-ranging deer across the U.
S. High tonnage for early and late seasons; Provides up to 36% antler-building protein. And Canada. Includes imperial whitetail Clover for maximum attraction, high protein levels, longevity and variety.
3. Whitetail Institute #ad
Annual Brassica Blend to Attract Deer in The Early and Late Season, Whitetail Institute Winter-Greens Deer Food Plot Seed for Fall Planting, Very Cold and Drought Tolerant, 3 lbs .5 Acres #adWhitetail Institute #ad
- Extremely drought and cold tolerant - establishes and grows rapidly. More attractive to Deer than any other brassicas tested by the whitetail institute.
Highly nutritious late Season food source. Fortified with a small amount of whitetail institute's tall tine turnip. Provides abundant tonnage, attraction and energy in the early and late seasons.
4. Whitetail Institute #ad
Whitetail Institute Imperial Whitetail Fusion-3.15 lb FUS3.15 #adWhitetail Institute #ad
- Provides up to 44% antler-building protein. Includes the newest proprietary clovers scientifically designed by the Whitetail Institute specifically for food plots for deer.
Includes wina perennial forage chicory for maximum attraction, longevity, high protein levels, and variety. Coated with RainBondTM for enhanced seedling survivability. Extremely cold tolerant, resistant to drought, and heat.
5. Whitetail Institute #ad
Cold Tolerant and Winter Hardy, Whitetail Institute Oats Plus Deer Food Plot Seed, High-Sugar Oat Variety Establishes and Grows Quickly and is Highly Attractive to Deer, 45 lbs .5 Acre #adWhitetail Institute #ad
- Highly attractive to Deer with a high Sugar content. Includes whitetail oats - an oat variety so attractive it was removed from university grain-production trials and shelved due to heavy grazing by Deer.
Includes small amounts of a specially selected Winter wheat and triticale to boost cold-tolerance even further. Premium oat product designed for early Fall planting. Very cold tolerant and winter hardy.
6. Whitetail Institute #ad
Whitetail Institute Winter Peas Plus Deer Food Plot Seed, Very Cold Tolerant, 11 lbs .25 Acre, Superior Cool Season Forage Designed to Maximize Deer Attraction into The Late Season #adWhitetail Institute #ad
- Over 80% winter peas - extremely cold tolerant. Offers excellent early and lATE SEASON tonnage and attraction. High in antler-building SUGAR and PROTEIN.
More attractive to deer than any other winter pea varieties ever tested by Whitetail Institute. Also includes whitetail oats, winter lettuce and forage rADISH to help winter peas better withstand heavy grazing.
7. Whitetail Institute #ad
Perennial Seed Blend Designed for Poor Soil or Low Water Conditions, 5.6-Pound .25 Acres, Whitetail Institute Extreme Deer Food Plot Seed, Highly Nutritious and Attractive to Deer #adWhitetail Institute #ad
- Lasts up to 5 years from a single planting. Extremely sweet, durable, versatile and highly attractive to deer and provides up to 44% antler-building protein. Includes wina-100 perennial forage chicory - vastly more tender and palatable to deer than traditional, more waxy textured chicories.
Sport type: Hunting. Includes the highly attractive and extremely drought tolerant Persist Forb developed by Whitetail Institute specifically for deer. Coated with rainbond for enhanced seedling survivability and can tolerate annual rainfall levels as low as 15 inches per year.
8. Whitetail Institute #ad
25-Pound 1.5 acres, Whitetail Institute Imperial No-Plow Food Plot Seed Spring and Fall Planting #adWhitetail Institute #ad
- Can be planted either in a fully prepared seedbed, or with minimal ground preparation sufficient to establish good seed-to-soil contact. Includes specially selected cereal grains, brassica, annual clovers, radish and lettuce.
Highly attractive annual forage specifically designed for areas hard to access with farming equipment logging roads, remote clearings, etc. Extremely drought and cold tolerant - Establishes quickly and grows rapidly. Tolerates as little as only 3-4 hours of broken or filtered sunlight a day.
9. Whitetail Institute #ad
2.5 lbs .25 Acre, Whitetail Institute Ravish Radish Deer Food Plot Seed, High Production Annual Forage Radish Seed Varieties to Attract and Hold Deer Throughout Fall and Winter #adWhitetail Institute #ad
- Contains wina 412 radish only available through Whitetail Institute; Fast germination, emergence and quick development. The new proprietary radish varieties are included in ratios that Whitetail Institute testing has proven can provide abundant, highly attractive forage from early fall through late winter, as well as tubers to help deer through the harsh winter months.
Designed for planting in the late summer, Ravish Radish establishes and grows quickly. Excellent seeding vigor; Improves overall soil structure. Improves soil aeration which is essential to all plant roots; Increases soil organic matter.
10. Whitetail Institute #ad
Annual Blend of Oats, Brassicas and Winter Peas for Incredible Early and Late Season Deer Attraction, Whitetail Institute Pure Attraction Deer Food Plot Seed #adWhitetail Institute #ad
- Includes whitetail oats, a high-sugar, cold-toleraNT OAT that’s only available in Whitetail Institute products. Establishes and grows quickly.
Early and late season attraction and tonnage. Extremely drought and cold tolerant. Includes whitetail institute's HIGHLY ATTRACTIVE "lettuce-type" brassicas.