As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. ITC #ad
ITC Marksmanship Data Book 5 / Sniper Data Book/Sportsman #adITC #ad
- Categories: observation, wind calculations, Conversion tables and more. Measures: 4-1/4" x 3-1/2", angle shooting, temperature data, Range estimation, Bullet trajectory, Come-ups, Cold bore shots, Weight: 2 oz.36 double-sided spiral bound pages.
2. ITC #ad
ITC Marksmanship Data Book 1 / Sniper/Long Range/Red Logo #adITC #ad
- Printed 70 double-sided heavy card stock pages with extended tabs for easy access to information. Categories: observation, temperature data, weight: 1. 5 lb. Measures: 9" x 7'" x 1-1/2", cold bore shots, Come-ups, Range estimation, three ringed binder and inside pockets.
Black cordura cover with zipper, Wind calculations, Conversion tables, angle shooting, bullet trajectory, Training logs and more.
3. ITC #ad
ITC Marksmanship Data Book 2 / Sniper/Long Range/Green Logo #adITC #ad
- Perfect for any caliber weapon system you may operate. 40 double-sided spiral bound "never-tear" pages. Black cordura cover with zipper and inside pockets.
Measures: 8" x 5-3/4" x 3/4", bullet trajectory, Angle shooting, Range estimation, Temperature data, Cold bore shots, Weight: 10 oz. Categories: observation, Come-ups, Wind calculations, Conversion tables and more.
4. Intex #ad
Intex Explorer K2 Kayak, 2-Person Inflatable Kayak Set with Aluminum Oars and High Output Air Pump #adIntex #ad
- Dimensions: inflated size 10 feet 3 x 3 feet x 1 feet 8 inch; Maximum weight capacity: 400 pounds. Directional stability: Removable SKEG for directional stability. Comfortable for anyone: Kayak includes an adjustable inflatable seat with backrest; Cockpit designed for comfort and space.
Made for smaller bodies of water: Explorer k2 is made for smaller bodies of water including lakes and mild rivers. Increased visibility: In case of emergency, bright yellow color helps visibility.
5. Mildot Enterprises #ad
Mildot Master #adMildot Enterprises #ad
- No separate data sheet is necessary for bullet drop figures, as the reverse side of the device is designed to accommodate either commercially available data decals or user-produced data strips.
No conversion of estimated target size from inches into decimal equivalent of yards is necessary, as the Target Size Scale is in increments of feet and inches. No complex calculations for determination of telescopic sight adjustment or hold-over at various ranges are necessary, as the scales of the device convert drop/drift figures directly into both MOA and mils.
No entry of data or operations through a keypad is necessary, as the device is purely analog and only requires the alignment of figures on scales. No memorization of formulae is necessary, as the correct formulae are built into the scales.