As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Lyman #ad
Lyman Reloading 9mm Luger Pistol Max Cartridge Gauge #adLyman #ad
- Package height: 1. 2". Package width: 4. 3". Package length: 2. 2". Product type: sportiNG GOODS.
2. Dillon Precision #ad
Dillon Precision Handgun Case Gage 45 ACP Stainless Steel Casegage #adDillon Precision #ad
- Dillon case gage 45 acp, case gage, reloading parts, reloading accessories, reloading equipment, 45 ACP case gage.
3. Lyman #ad
Lyman Products 7833000 Handgun Ammo Checker,Orange #adLyman #ad
- Package length: 17. 018 cm. Package height: 5. 334 cm. Product type: sportiNG GOODS. Package width: 8. 89 cm.
|Manufacturer||Lyman Products #ad|
4. Lyman #ad
Lyman E-Zee Case Gauge #adLyman #ad
- Makes sorting cases quick and easy. Measures the case length of over 70 popular rifle and pistol cases. Includes win Short Mags and other new calibers. Precisely made.
5. Hornady #ad
Reloading Supplies to Help Check Cases & Ammo Specifications-Caliber Specific, Hornady Lock-N-Load Cartridge Gauge 9MM Luger .355, Cylindrical Precision Steel Gauges Fit SAAMI Tolerances, 380701 #adHornady #ad
- Used by reloaders & handloaders - it’s a quick test for checking headspace, length based on the shoulder, and prevent oversizing/undersizing brass. Size specific gauges - cartridge gauges check all critical dimensions to ensure proper functioning, safety, and reliability. One end of the hornady gauge has a slight groove to help give you an idea of the max and min headspace.
Hornady reloading equipment - constructed of carbon steel, this hornady lock n load Cartridge Gauge Luger 9MM gauge. 355 380701 is a very handy tool that allows the user to quickly check their cases and ammo to ensure a correct fit in SAAMI chambers.
Available in a variety of calibers. Ammo reloading equipment that saves you time - when you notice that your ammo is not chambering reliably, the case gauge can help you troubleshoot and diagnose part of the problem.
They come with easy to read engravings displaying the caliber size. These gauges are cut to saaMI maximum tolerances, so it will ensure your ammo will fit into any correctly cut chamber. These gauges are also extremely useful for checking the size of the case on loaded/unloaded ammunition. Easy to use - simply insert the cartridge into the gauge and seeing if the head of the case is flush with the back of the gauge. Keep several caliber sizes in your reloading tools and supplies chest for the appropriate fitting.
|Warranty||No-Risk, Lifetime Warranty|
6. Armanov #ad
Armanov 9 mm Ammo Checker Case Gauge Box 100 with Flip Cover for MTM #adArmanov #ad
- We still use the term case gauge simply due to the common use of the term, but rather the entire, we feel it is most accurate to call it simply ammo checker, there remains some confusion in regard to the true utility of our case gauge.
The height of the gauge box is precisely machined to the maximum overall round length of the respective caliber and this feature helps finding rounds with insufficiently seated bullets. Because we know your fingers don’t fit.
What is the difference between a case gauge and an ammo checker? due to the prevalence of the term case gauge, reloaded rounds or ammo. To set the record straight, since we do not measure only the case itself, which itself is not completely accurate.
New extra feature is the bottom caved level design, made for faster and simpler ejection out of the gauge box and into a container. Armanov case gauge box - 100 pockets with Flip Cover are machined from top quality aluminium. Armanov ammo checker is machined from highest grade aluminium, with pockets finished using a special reamer made to tight CIP tolerances specification.