As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SHIMANO #ad
SHIMANO PD-M9120 Top Enduro/Trail Pedal #adSHIMANO #ad
- Reliable engagement and release: Open design and slim axle housing shed mud and debris so that you can clip in and out in all conditions.
The shimano xtr pd-m9120 is a top of the line enduro / Trail Pedal: Ideal for enduro, trail, and all-mountain racing and riding. Pedaling stability and efficiency: Wide bearing placement and extra long and wide pedal-to-shoe contact area increases stability and power transfer.
Enhanced bike control: Wider platform increases your control when you’re not clipped in. Durable and trustworthy: Integrated platform protects the binding mechanism and sealed bearings keep out dirt and moisture.
2. SHIMANO #ad
Shimano 105 PD – R7000 SPD – SL Pedal #adSHIMANO #ad
- Weight: 265 grams per pair. Wider cleat and binding mechanism for better shoe/pedal contact than traditional SPD systems. Wide lightweight carbon body provides large shoe contact area to maximize power transfer and support whilst reducing weight.
3. SHIMANO #ad
SHIMANO PD-M9120 Pedals, Black #adSHIMANO #ad
- Lightweight and high performance aluminum body. This xtr trail pedal is ideally suited for to tackle single track and ultra-technical descents with control and confidence. Weight: 398 grams per pair. Item package dimension: 5. 84 cm l x 11. 94 cm w x 21. 34 cm H.
|Manufacturer||Shimano XTR #ad|
4. SHIMANO #ad
SHIMANO PD-M8120 Trail and Enduro SPD Pedal #adSHIMANO #ad
- Optimal pedaling performance: Wide pedal-to-shoe contact area and lower platform height for pedaling stability and efficient transfer of power. Control even when not Clipped In: Integrated cage increases stability and control when unclipped.
Smooth engagement and release: Retention claws and adjustable tension settings for smooth and reliable clipping in and out. Robust performance: Integrated cage protects against impacts and chrome-molly spindle is strong and durable. The shimano xt pd-m8120 is a trail and enduro SPD Pedal: Engineered to enhance bike control on the gnarliest of trails.
5. SHIMANO #ad
Shimano PD-M540 SPD MTB Pedals #adSHIMANO #ad
- Sealed bearings give smooth performance and long life. Shimano sh51 cleats included. Pedals are dual-sided for easy entry and feature strong; durable chromoly spindles with 8mm allen wrench mounts.
Low-maintenance sealed bearing cartridge axles. Fluorine-coated binding claws allow for easy entry and release.
6. SHIMANO #ad
SHIMANO PD-M530 Mountain Pedals #adSHIMANO #ad
- Innovative - by eliminating toe-clips and integrating the pedal and outsole into a single; unified power transfer system; shimano changed the industry.
Superior mud-shedding design - an open binding design allows mud and debris to be flushed out when the rider steps in. Better control - you can pedal with greater efficiency; stability and comfort with the spd system.
Shimano pedaling dynamics - spd performs whether you're on or off the bike; makes pedaling more efficient with a wide variety of shoe and pedal styles; and the recess cleat makes walking more comfortable. Incredible performance - spd not only boosting power to the pedal; but also the rider's control over increasingly adventurous styles of riding.
7. SHIMANO #ad
SHIMANO PD-M820 Premium Downhill & Enduro SPD Bike Pedal #adSHIMANO #ad
- Thinner pedal body: Results in lower stack height for stable pedaling and improved clearance. The saint pd-m820 is a spd pedal ideal for downhill & Enduro: Top of the line SPD pedal for aggressive mountain bike riding and racing. Grip even when unclipped: Four height adjustable pins per side for improved grip when not clipped in.
Rugged and durable high Performer: Sturdy construction designed to take a hit and perform in all conditions. Enhanced stability and bike control: Wider contact area between foot and pedal for more support and stability when wearing All Mountain style shoes.