As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Rust-Oleum #ad
Rust-Oleum Available 207012 Marine Flat Boat Bottom Antifouling Paint, Black, 1-Quart #adRust-Oleum #ad
- Formulated to slowly release copper in order to prevent fouling. Suitable for both fresh and saltwater. Protective coating resists buildup of barnacles, algae and other marine growth.
For use in mild to moderate fouling conditions. Use on fiberglass boats and all non-aluminum trailer boats. Hard, smooth finish provides a flat sheen over most aged antifouling coatings.
Best for boats that are regularly hauled and cleaned. Ideal for use on fiberglass, wood or steel surfaces to prevent fouling below the waterline. Able to recoat in 4 hours, to launch in 16 hours and covers up to 110 sq ft. This item is not for sale in Catalina Island.
2. TotalBoat #ad
TotalBoat Underdog Bottom Paint Black Gallon #adTotalBoat #ad
- For brushing, use totalboat Special Brushing Thinner 100; for spraying, use airless or conventional equipment. For spraying, use a natural bristle brush. Per gallon. For rolling, or SPRAYING. Apply 1-2 thin coats. For brushing/rolling, but if desired, use a 3/16” nap or foam solvent-safe roller cover.
Thinning should not be necessary, ROLLER, use xylene. Economical antifouling bottom paint provides very good single-season protection below the waterline against hard and soft growth in low fouling conditions.
Ablative technology continuously releases fresh biocode to combat marine fouling and reduce paint build-up to make painting easier the following season. Use on properly prepared fiberglass, steel, wood, iron, and previously painted surfaces in good condition.
Underdog is most effective on boats that are used frequently. Ft. Per gallon. No sanding needed between coats. Available in gallons, blue, in black, and red. Underdog is easy to apply by brush, thin with the appropriate solvent up to 10% 12 oz. Its durable finish withstands trailering and beaching better than traditional ablative bottom paints.
3. TotalBoat #ad
Aluminum & Steel Boats | Ideal for Outdrives & Trim Tabs Black, Gallon, TotalBoat Krypton Copper Free Antifouling – Marine Ablative Boat Bottom Paint | for Fiberglass, Wood #adTotalBoat #ad
- Bright colors are more vibrant than bottom paints containing copper biocide. Coverage: 500 sq. Available in five bright, green gallon only, Black Quart & gallon, White Quart & Gallon, vibrant colors: blue quart & Gallon, and Red Gallon only.
Krypton can be applied to fiberglass, steel, wood, iron & aluminum boats. Bottom paints are for use below the waterline only. Copolymer formula means that after application, and launch in the spring! You can also haul and relaunch without losing the effectiveness of the biocide.
So you can paint in the fall, use a 3/16” nap or foam solvent-safe roller cover.
Easy to apply by brush, natural bristle brush; for rolling, use a high-quality, or spraying: for brushing, roller, store for the winter, there’s no maximum dry time to launch. Copper-free, weeds, high-performance marine antifouling boat bottom paint provides superior single-season protection against barnacles, algae & slime. Per gallon. Ft.
4. TotalBoat #ad
Gallon, TotalBoat Spartan Boat Bottom Paint | Multi-Season Marine Antifouling Black #adTotalBoat #ad
- Advanced copolymer ablative formula means it won't wear away too quickly. Multi-season protection in the worst conditions: High copper content 40% Cuprous Oxide bottom paint provides reliable, fresh water, multi-season antifouling protection for boats in all waters, including warm saltwater, and brackish waters.
Use on fiberglass, wood, steel and over previously painted surfaces. Fast-drying & superior coverage: 500 sq. Ft. Choose from four popular colors: spartan is available in Black, Blue, Red & Green colors in Gallon sizes.
Formula minimizes paint build-up to eliminate heavy sanding. Black and Blue also available in quarts. Spartan is compatible over nearly all bottom paints.
It can also be burnished for a racing finish. Smooth, abrasion-resistant finish for maximum performance: Get maximum speed and fuel efficiency. Haul and relaunch without repainting: hauled your boat for longer than 2 weeks? Simply scuff lightly to reactivate this paint's antifouling properties. Per gallon coverage lets you finish painting your boat faster and launch sooner.
5. US Marine Products #ad
US Marine Products Black Gallon Coastal Copper 250 Ablative Antifouling Bottom Paint Black Gallon #adUS Marine Products #ad
- Good full Season Protection. Can be applied Over Other Bottom Paints. Coastal copper 250 Ablative Bottom Paint Black Gallon. This is a quality heavy Duty Product At Manufacturer's Pricing! Commercial Grade Ablative Bottom Paint.
6. TotalBoat #ad
12 oz., TotalBoat Outdrive AF Aerosol for Underwater Metals Black #adTotalBoat #ad
- Inhibits corrosion on propellers, struts, outdrives, trim tabs, shafts, and other underwater metals. Color: Black. Finish: Flat. Fast-drying formula. Ft. Aerosol spray. Contains approximately 1. 5% zinc pyrithione to keep metals surfaces smooth in service.
At least 2 coats are recommended for excellent single-season protection. Adheres strongly to properly prepared metals including aluminum, brass, stainless steel, cast iron, bronze, and galvanized steel. Coverage: 15 sq. Available in a 12 oz.
7. US Marine Products #ad
US Marine Products RED Gallon Coastal Copper 250 Ablative Antifouling Bottom Paint RED Gallon #adUS Marine Products #ad
- Can be applied Over Other Bottom Paints. Commercial Grade Ablative Bottom Paint. Coastal copper 250 Ablative Bottom Paint Red Gallon. Good full Season Protection. This is a quality heavy Duty Product At Manufacturer's Pricing! .
8. TotalBoat #ad
TotalBoat Outdrive AF Antifouling Paint Quart #adTotalBoat #ad
- Single-season protection against barnacles, slime, and algae growth. 5 mils dry film thickness. For use below the waterline in fresh, salt, or brackish water. Quart @ 1.
Copper-free antifouling paint, ideal for aluminum boats, outdrives, and outboards. Size: quart, color: black, finish: eggshell, Coverage: 125 sq. Works well on properly prepared steel, aluminum, iron, and other underwater metals. Ft.
9. TotalBoat #ad
487078 Alumipaint AF Aluminum and Pontoon Boat Bottom Paint Black, Gallon, TotalBoat #adTotalBoat #ad
- Per gallon 125 sq. Ft. Ft. Copper-free formula won't cause galvanic corrosion. Available in quarts & gallons, in your choice of black or blue. Bottom paints are used below the waterline only. Copper-free antifouling paint for superior single-season protection on pontoons & aluminum hulls.
Excellent performance on outdrives & running gear. Per quart. Ablative paint wears away to continuously expose fresh biocide for maximum protection. Specifically formulated for pontoon & aluminum boats. Coverage: 500 sq.