As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. MT #ad
MT Army Mlitary Modular Sleeping Bags System Woodland Extremly Cold Resistant #adMT #ad
- Full set us army modular sleeping bag system4-piece Assembly Information Includes Patrol Sleeping Bag, Intermediate Sleeing Bag, Bivy Cover and Stuff Sack. Material fabric: water-resistant and scratch-resistant high-strength nylon surface, thickened nylon tightening belt.
A variety of combinations, to meet the environment from 30 degrees above zero to 40 degrees below zero, the real set of sleeping bag system on the market almost meets all Use in the environment.
Filling: polarauard HV High-grade military filling material, high fluffy, compression resistant. Design double-sided heavy-duty ykk zipper is strong and durable.
Heat-treated seams ensure water and moisture resistance. Head velcro for easy opening and closing of the top cover. Using military modular sleeping bag can be used in conjunction with each other or separately. Powerful functionality modular sleeping bag system = summer thin sleeping bag jacket + spring Autumn sleeping bag + winter low temperature sleeping bag + winter or high mountain sleeping bag.
2. WINNER OUTFITTERS #ad
It's Portable and Lightweight for 3-4 Season Camping, Backpacking and Outdoor Olive Green/Khaki35F, Traveling, 32" W x 87" L, Hiking, WINNER OUTFITTERS Mummy Sleeping Bag with Compression Sack #adWINNER OUTFITTERS #ad
- Material: the hiking sleeping bag use high quality material water resistant 350T polyester shell + 350T polyester lining + 400G /M2 3D cotton filling for soft, warm, comfort.
Holiday gift choice for christmas, we provide detailed instructions for use and maintenance procedures in the pictures and description, if there are other problems, we will reply you in the first time. Lightweight & portable: when you’re done, it’s easy to put it away in the stuff sack, it's only 3lbs.
Size & temperatures: the camping sleeping bag is 87in length and 33in wide, Comfort temperature range is 35°F to 40°F. So it's very lightweight and protable. Accessory: the backpacking slepping bag use SBS zipper and SBS adjustable drawstring, SBS is one of the best zipper supplier in the world. Extreme use down to 15°F.
3. U.S. Military #ad
US Military Genuine Issue Complete 4 Piece Modular Sleeping Bag System #adU.S. Military #ad
- Made in the USA. Genuine uS Military Surplus. Includes patrol, Intermediate, Bivy and Stuff Sack. Four season use: for temperatures 50 to -50 with proper clothing.
|Brand||U.S. Military #ad|
|Manufacturer||US Army #ad|
4. Tennier #ad
Military Modular Sleep System 4 Piece with Goretex Bivy Cover and Carry Sack #adTennier #ad
- Comfort in temperatures Ranging from 50°F to -50°F. Includes: patrol bag, iCW bag, Bivy Cover and Stuff Sack. Military Issue. Made in the USA.
|Manufacturer||U.S. Military #ad|
5. Don't Die In The Woods #ad
Bushcraft, Earthquake Prep, Waterproof, Emergency Sleeping Bag With Hood | Ultralight, Thermal Mylar Sleeping Bag Liner | Survival Bivy Space Blanket Bivey For Hiking, Surplus Camping Gear Army Green #adDon't Die In The Woods #ad
- We’ve designed the dditw emergency sleeping Bag with the perfect balance of durability & weight at only 7 ounces the weight of a small apple. Built-in head protection – studies show you lose up to 10% of body heat through your head. Toughest mylar sleeping bag on earth – our tear-resistant, extra-thick heatflex mylar is stronger and more flexible than ordinary space blanket mylar.
Protect the wild places we love – we donate a percentage of profits to conservation efforts around the world, including 1% For The Planet, the conservation Alliance, and many more.
Stash them in each of your cars and backpacks and always be prepared. Ultralight, waterproof, & super compact – hate carrying extra weight? it’s so small and light, you’ll forget it’s even there. We’ve added a hood section to protect your head and reinforced tape seams to create a durable, reusable survival bivy you can use alone or to enhance your existing sleeping bag.
Enhance your existing sleeping bag – worried about unexpected cold or wet weather? the dditW Emergency Sleeping Bag reflects up to 90% of body heat to boost the heat retention of your sleeping bag, and the waterproof material protects your sleeping bag from outside condensation. This exclusive feature is only available from Don’t Die In The Woods. 100% satisfaction guaranteed – we stand behind our products. Guaranteed.
6. Elite Survival Systems #ad
Elite Survival Systems ELSRECON4-T Recon 4 Rated to 14 Degree Fahrenheit Sleeping Bag, Coyote Tan #adElite Survival Systems #ad
- Inner shell made from 210T rip stop nylon. . Outer top shell made from 210T rip stop nylon with a Teflon finish. . Outer bottom shell made from 210D Nylon Oxford with PU2000mm waterproof finish. .
7. Military Outdoor Clothing #ad
Military Outdoor Clothing Previously Issued U.S. G.I. Improved ACU Digital Modular Sleeping Bag System 5-Piece #adMilitary Outdoor Clothing #ad
- Provides comfort from 50 degrees F to -40 degrees F. Us gi 5-piece modular sleep system; used military surplus *MARKED DRMO*. Can be used in conjunction with each other or separately.
Includes foliage patrol sleeping bag, urban Gray Intermediate Sleeping Bag, acu gore-tex bivy Cover, and One Small and One Large Foliage Compression Stuff Sack.
8. OmniCore Designs #ad
OmniCore Designs Mil-Spec 6-pc. Hooded Rectangular Modular Sleeping Bag System 30F to -30F #adOmniCore Designs #ad
- The system consists of two hooded rectangular style sleeping bags that are each independently fully functional and combine together for maximum protection against mother nature’s most extreme elements! Customize for all conditions: when cold and wet weather is on the forecast then bring and use all three bags together to stay warm and dry using the Large System Compression Stuff Sack.
Please note: the industry temperature rating standards are completed using test based on a non-moving dummy in a lab. Insert the red “intermediate” sleeping bag inside the black “Patrol” Bag and then both into the waterproof bivy for a Lower Limit Rating of -30°F.
6-pack system includes: 6 pieces consisting of 1x vapor permeable water-proof bivouac "bivy" cover, 1x 20f black "Patrol" StratusLoft Cold Weather Sleeping Bag, 1x small compression system Stuff Sack, 1x 30F Red "Intermediate" 650 Duck-Down Cool Weather Sleeping Bag, 1x Large Compression System Stuff Sack, 1x 110L Storage Stuff Sack.
Each bag can be used separately making the system bag a the perfect solution for family camping in the warmer months! Temperature rating: -30°f = bivy + 30°f red intermediate+ 20°f black patrol bag. Each bag can independently work with the Waterproof Bivy cover allowing you to save space and weight with the included SMALL System Compression stuff sack. For moving humans that value comfort we recommend adding 20°F-30°F degrees. Complete modular sleep system: the omnicore designs mil-spec modular sleeping Bag system is constructed to insulate you in environments ranging from mild weather to extremely cold weather.
9. Elite Survival Systems #ad
-5 Degree Celsius, 23 Degree Fahrenheit, Olive Drab, Elite Survival Systems Recon 3 Sleeping Bag #adElite Survival Systems #ad
- Designed for 23 degree Fahrenheit -5C locations. Dims packed in compression sack: 9" x 8"; unpacked: 87" long, 33. 5" at shoulders, 22" at feet; Weight 3 lbs.
Outer top shell made from 210T Ripstop Nylon with a Teflon finish. 100gm per square meter Dupont Thermolite Micro insulation. Extremely compact and lightweight.