As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Rockler #ad
Woodworking Kit for Most Average-Sized Panels, Rockler Work Bench Cookies Plus Work Grippers 4 Pack Bench Cookies Protect Workpiece from Scratches and Benchtop Debris #adRockler #ad
- 4 pack bench cookies: this bench cookies woodworking pack includes four, which is sufficient for most average-sized panels. These handy work bench kits make a great gift for the woodworker or DIY’er. Stacking two of our rubber pad workbench accessories provides enough clearance for most jigsaw blades & features a threaded insert in the bottom for adding an optional riser if more clearance is needed.
Optional accessories available for bench cookie plus: Rockler offers a range of optional Bench Cookie plus accessories like: Risers, Finishing Cones, T-Track Risers, Sawhorse Clips, Finishing Bridges.
Perfect bench cookies woodworking kit: these universal grippers are a perfect addition to the toolbox, workshop, craft room, workbench, or hobby table.
Bench cookie plus work grippers: lift, grip, and protect your work with Rockler's Bench Cookie Plus Work Grippers! Since there is no need for clamps, the entire face of the workpiece is accessible so you can rout all four edges without having to reposition clamps. Protect your workpiece: wood working bench cookie plus work gripper’s high-friction rubber pads keep your workpiece from shifting around while sanding, or routing, sawing, and protect your workpiece from scratches and benchtop debris.
2. Rockler #ad
Rockler Bench Cookies Finishing Cones 4-Pack – Fits Snugly Over Work Grippers for a Fail-Safe Project Finishing System, Cones Nest for Easy Storage, Router Accessories #adRockler #ad
- Fits snugly: these rockler bench cookie finishing cones fit snugly over our popular bench cookie work gripper sold separately. Bench cookies woodworking finishing cones: lift your finishing project off the bench for easy access to all sides.
Perfect finishing cones: these work bench cookie cones are perfect for resting stock off the workbench after painting or staining sides and edges of items.
Finish both sides of a project with minimal dry times in between. These bench dog cookie cones have minimal surface contact and won't ruin your finish or mar your finish.
Easy storage: these handy tools for the work table provide an elevated and level non-slip surface for woodworking, carving, assembly, leveling, sanding, painting, routing, and more. Keeping stable: rockler bench cookie cones lift your project off your bench with minimal surface contact, keeping your work stable during the entire finishing process.
3. Rockler #ad
T Tracks Woodworking Risers Provide No-Slip, 4 Pieces of 2-1/2'', T Track Accessories Includes Risers, Rockler Bench Cookie Plus 2” T Track Risers 4-Pack, No-Mar Work Surface #adRockler #ad
- Package includes? this rockler bench cookie plus Risers includes 4 2'' T-Track Risers, and 4 2-1/2'' T bolts. Adjustable riser for woodworking: our rockler t track riser kit is renowned for its adjustability, and the Bench Cookies Plus for their versatility - now our T-Track Risers let you combine the benefits of both! Creates perfect height: not only do you get a no-slip, no-mar work surface that is fixed firmly in place, but the additional height creates space for saw blades and router bits beneath the workpiece.
Durable material: our bench cookie t-track woodworking risers are durable alloy aluminum construction for long-term durability which can extend the use time.
T-track aluminum risers for bench cookie plus or Connect: Slides into your T track to provide adjustability, stability, and 2'' of additional height clearance for router bits and saw blades. Simply spin the work Grippers onto the risers, and cinch it tight lightly for good measure.
4. rockler #ad
Fits Snugly Over Work Grippers, Router Accessories, Bench Cookies Woodworking Bridges Protect Your Work Gripper Pads from Paint & Other Finishes, Rockler Bench Cookies Finishing Bridges 4 Pack #adrockler #ad
- The bridges nest for easy storage. Rockler bench cookies finishing bridges: Rockler bench cookies finishing bridges feature a single raised ridge that lets you balance narrow rails, stiles, and louver stock for finishing.
Fits snugly: these work bench cookie finishing bridges fit snugly over our popular bench cookie work grippers sold separately. Finish both sides of a project with minimal dry times in between. Single raised ridge: snaps on to Bench Cookie Work Grippers sold separately to balance narrow stock for finishing without smudging the bottom side.
Our bench cookie finishing bridges stack neatly for compact storage. Quick protection: a handy tool to protect your Work Gripper pads from paint and other finishes. Perfect finishing bridges: having minimal surface contact between the finishing bridges and your workpiece means virtually no marring of the finish.
5. Rockler #ad
& Cones for Finishing – Connect Bench Cookie Plus for Added Height – Woodworking Kit for Bench System, Rockler Bench Cookies Work Gripper Master Kit – Cookies for Work Holding, Risers for Clearance #adRockler #ad
- The riser diameter nominal is ¾” and the stud threading is 5/16-18”. Complete work bench cookies kit: a complete cookie workbench kit used in your work area for gripping and protecting the workpieces. The riser length without studs is 103/16”. Woodworking bench cookies kit:tap the full potential of the work bench cookie concept with this deluxe bench cookies work grippers master kit that includes bench dog cookies for workholding, risers for clearance, and cones for finishing.
Woodworking kit specifications: the wood work bench cookie plus master kit weighs 3.
250000 The finishing cones are used to lift your project off your work bench with minimal surface contact. Act. These durable bench dog cookies for the work table are used in routing, assembly, leveling, supporting, & more. The diameter of the bench cookie is 3”, its height is 1”, and is made of polymer/composite material.
Effective riser height added height between 2 cookies is 1”. Mal surface contprotect your work pieces: use our woodworking gripper dog alone on the bench to keep your work from sliding around and getting scratched, or pair them with the included standard and XL risers and slip them into dog holes for even more stability. Pack includes: the work bench cookies plus work gripper master kit includes 8 Bench Cookie Plus Work Grippers, 8 Bench cookie Risers XL, 8 Bench cookie Cones, and 8 Bench cookie Standard risers.
6. KREG #ad
Kreg KFS-PUCK Multipurpose Project Blocks 4 Blocks #adKREG #ad
- Versatile woodworking tools: 4 hexagon-shaped woodworking blocks hold up to 200 lbs; won't roll. Premium kreg tools: we offer products that help woodworkers close the gap between idea and outcome. Multi-purpose carpentry tools: Painting points retract; use for painting, clamping, sanding, & more.
Kreg tool for stability: gripMaxx prevents slipping; 1 1/2 inch height works perfectly with 2x4s. Premium home improvement Tools: These woodworking tool project blocks offer ultimate stability and workspace options.
7. Milescraft #ad
Painting, Milescraft 1600 TriGrips, Triangle Bench Cookie Work Grippers, Raising and Leveling 4-pack, for Woodworking #adMilescraft #ad
- Self-adjusting internal ballast allows the center of gravity to flow to the base in any position. Exclusive integrated painting supports provide 3 inch elevation and minimal contact with freshly painted or stained project surfaces.
4 piece set. Platforms elevate projects 1-3/16 inch above the work surface for complete access to edges for painting. Non-slip friction pads hold projects in place without clamps while routing, sand, painting, etc.
|Manufacturer||Milescraft Inc. #ad|
|Warranty||1 year limited|
8. Slipstick #ad
Painting, 8 Pack, Raising, 8 Count, Leveling, and Supporting Set of 8 2-3/4” Round x ½” Tall-Orange, Slipstick CB700 Universal Bench Grippers with Non Slip Grip Surface for Woodworking #adSlipstick #ad
- Built solid, each surface protecting gripper can support 1, 000 pounds and works great on the floor as a non skid support for heavy furniture, machinery, appliances, shelving, and other heavy objects.
A handy tool for the work table that provides an elevated and level non slip surface for woodworking, painting, routing, carving, sanding, supporting, assembly, leveling and more.
A perfect addition to the tool box, workshop, or hobby table, craft room, workbench, these universal Grippers work similar to a bench vise/clamps and are like having an extra pair of helping hands.
Durable high friction gripping surface securely holds projects/objects in place and is non-marring to safely protect both the work piece and work surface from damage. Includes 8 orange 2-3/4 inch wide x ½ inch tall work gripper discs that can be stacked together to raise a work surface or project for extra clearance also includes 8 Painter points.
|Warranty||5 year warranty|
9. Peachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
Loc Block • Work Gripping Block 4 Pack for Keeping Workpiece in Place. Great for Free Hand Routing • Sanding • Painting • Staining and General Finishing #adPeachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
- Our one of a kind loc-blocks make these jobs easy by gripping both your work surface as well as your project without the use of any clamps. You can also connect all four in a square for working square or even round stock pieces. What makes our loc-blocks work? the soft, resins, receptive, anti-vibration, non-slip rubber pads on both the top and bottom of the blocks.
While 4 loc-blocks are great for a lot of projects, its always better to have it and not need it, 8 or more is even better! The economically priced blocks can be used on projects large and small and its always better to have enough of them on hand.
These pads not only grip your work surface and workpiece, plastic, the pads also protect and will not mark or mar your wood. Remember, rather than to need it and not have it! Loc-Blocks come in packs of 4. The loc-blocks can be attached to each other to create multiple gripping bases for multiple types of differently shaped projects.
When performing simple tasks like rounding over the edge of a wood panel with your router or sanding a piece of wood with a belt or hand sander we need to keep the workpiece stationery. This makes them perfect for sanding, drilling, routing, finishing and a whole lot more!. For example, you can attach 4 blocks in a single row for sanding narrow stock. This is great for finishing your projects with stain, paint, varnish and more.