As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Oceanic #ad
Oceanic Datamax Pro Plus 3.0 Air/Nitrox Integrated Dive Computer with Compass #adOceanic #ad
- Deep stop | adjustable safety stop settings | Log saves detailed dive data for last 50 dives. User changeable dual algorithm - pelagic dsat spencer/powell data basis or Pelagic Z+ Buhlmann ZHL-16C data basis - Gives the diver the ability to select a conservative or liberal algorithm to fit their diving needs.
Patented air time remaining algorithm provides extremely accurate time based on current depth and your personal air consumption.
Data retention - maintains calculations indefinitely when the battery is changed | Review Card | Manual. Dual algorithm | custom alarms | smartglo Backlighting | Fresh water and salt water calibrations | 3 gases - NX to 100%.
2. SUUNTO #ad
SUUNTO Cobra Dive Computer Console Cobra 3 Black #adSUUNTO #ad
- Maximum depth display: 492' 150 meters | operational Depth Display: 262' 80 meters | 12 or 24-Hour Clock Format. Displays oxygen partial pressures from 17. 4 psi to 23. 2 psi 1. 2 to 1. 6 bars | altitude adjustable Up to 10, 000' 3, 000 meters.
36 hour profile and logbook memory | back lite display, easy to Read in Low Light & Night Conditions | 0 to 5, 000 psi 360 bars Display. Temperature gauge to 1. 5 degreef 1 degreec accuracy | Imperial/Metric Programmable | Decompression Stop Data | Audible Alarms. Operating modes: air, nitrox and Gauge, Programmable for 21% to 50% Oxygen Mixtures.
3. Cressi #ad
Scuba Instrument Package w/GupG Reg Bag, Cressi Leonardo C2 psi Dive Computer Console #adCressi #ad
- Air, nitrox and Gauge modes. Made in Italy. Reads up to 5000 psi and includes Gear Up Guide Regulator Bag. The leonardo is a must-have for divers entering the sport or looking for a simple computer.
The clearly visible battery life indicator and distinct audible alarms deliver critical information as well as peace-of-mind.
4. SCUBAPRO #ad
Black, One Size, SCUBAPRO G2 Console Dive Computer with Quick Release #adSCUBAPRO #ad
- Predictive multi-gas zhl-16 adt mb algorithm programs up to 8 nitrox/trimix mixes to handle any recreational or technical diving scenario. Improved, full tilt digital compass includes a full compass rose and bearing memory, and the rechargeable battery provides up to 50 hours of dive time per charge.
Also includes hose protection to safeguard the quick-disconnect fitting. You can also customize the menu listings -- utilize as much or as little technology as you need -- your choice. Usb cable or bluetooth low Energy interface lets you easily download dive data wirelessly to your phone or handheld device.
Fiberglass-reinforced thermoplastic casing is ultra-durable & uv resistant. Rugged skeleton-form casing boot protects against bumps.
Huge 485mb memory stores pictures, and 1, tables, 000 hours of dive profiles. Cell phone-style screen is very familiar and easy to read at depth. Convenient quick-disconnect fitting allows you to detach the computer from your regulator system for easy data downloading, tissue loading status, travel and storage. Customize your data presentation with light, and 1, tables, classic, full or graphical screen options to suit your individual style. Maximum operating depth. 394ft/120m.
5. SEAC #ad
One Size, Scuba Dive Computer Console for one or Two mixes and PSI Manometer, Black, SEAC Screen Console #adSEAC #ad
- Mod violation, Deco Stop and ascent speed alarms. Records up to 40 hours of diving in scuba/gauge mode or 18 hours in Freedive mode. It is easy to manage all the seac screen functions even with very thick gloves, thanks to the two well-defined front buttons.
Downloadable data and firmware update via USB and Seac Dive Manager free download at Seacsub. Com. Long strap is comfortable even over a dry suit. All the data you need are visible, on a single screen.
The seac screen is a dive computer with a large, readable screen, at a glance, with adjustable contrast and brightness. Ndl only” dive planner. Management of 1 or 2 mixes air, nitrox with o2 max 99%. Main functions: scuba complete dive management with Bühlmann ZHL-16C algorithm, Gauge independent management with depth gauge and stopwatch, Freedive times and depth for freedivers.
6. Cressi #ad
Cressi Console CP2 imperial #adCressi #ad
- Compass with rotating bezel for easy navigation. Reads pressure to 5000 PSI. Pressure gauge dial is color-coded in red, green and blue for instant readability. Both instruments built with chrome-plated brass case for maximum durablity.
|Manufacturer||Aqua Edge #ad|
|Warranty||30 day warranty against manufacturer defects|
7. Cressi #ad
Scuba Diving Instrument w/Download Cable and GupG Reg Bag, Cressi Giotto C2 psi Dive Computer Console #adCressi #ad
- Includes gear Up Guide Regulator Bag. Download cable makes it easy to log your dives. Replaceable protective display screen, reads up to 5000 psi. The clearly visible battery life indicator and distinct audible alarms deliver critical information as well as peace-of-mind during the dive.
The 3 button interface makes it effortless to program Air, Nitrox and Gauge modes from the first time a diver picks the computer up.
8. SUUNTO #ad
SUUNTO Cobra Dive Computer Console #adSUUNTO #ad
- Operating modes: air, nitrox and Gauge, Programmable for 21% to 50% Oxygen Mixtures. 36 hour profile and logbook memory | back lite display, easy to Read in Low Light & Night Conditions | 0 to 5, 000 psi 360 bars Display. Maximum depth display: 492' 150 meters | operational Depth Display: 262' 80 meters | 12 or 24-Hour Clock Format.
Temperature gauge to 1. 5 degreef 1 degreec accuracy | Imperial/Metric Programmable | Decompression Stop Data | Audible Alarms. Displays oxygen partial pressures from 17. 4 psi to 23. 2 psi 1. 2 to 1. 6 bars | altitude adjustable Up to 10, 000' 3, 000 meters.
|Manufacturer||Phantom Aquatics #ad|
9. AERIS #ad
Air/Nitrox Dive Computer, Aeris XR-1 Nx Computer Console, Scuba Diving Comp... #adAERIS #ad
- Variable ascent rate indicator, User-replaceable battery with "Hot Swap". Air and Nitrox operating modes. Water and manual activation. Customize the information presented during a dive with a press of a button. Color-coded bar graphs, Safety stop count-down timer, 12 Dive Log Book.