As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Muskoka Lifestyle Products #ad
Muskoka Lifestyle Products Fly Tying Material Feather Starter Kit #adMuskoka Lifestyle Products #ad
- Bulk on lots of your most popular tying materials in feathers and dubbings. Now includes bulk synthetic rabbit hair and ice dubbing 10 bags total of multi color. Great assortment of bulk feathers.
2. XFISHMAN #ad
XFISHMAN Fly-Tying-Materials-kit 10 in 1 Flies Making Set for Beginners Fly Tieing Starter Kit Feathers Deer Hair Hackle Marabou Peacock Herl Flashabou Silicone Skirt Rubber Legs #adXFISHMAN #ad
- Help them with basic exercises. As you gain experience and begin to tie more flies, you may want to add more materials to your tying bench. Getting into fly tying can seem daunting.
In this kit, you'll find high-quality materials, all carefully selected to make your introduction to fly tying simple and enjoyable. The large print label clearly identifies the contents and common uses of the feather, fur or other materials.
Easy to read labels. There are hundreds of different materials out there. This kit of materials is suitable for beginners, it only covers the basic materials. Great for beginner fly tyer Includes 10 different materials you'll need to learn how to tie your favorite flies. Just imagine catching a fish with a fly that you tied! But as a beginner, too many choices can be confusing.
3. WETFLY #ad
WETFLY Deluxe Fly Tying Kit with Book and Dvd. This Is Our Most Popular Fly Tying Kit. #adWETFLY #ad
- High quality materials included Hackle, chenille, dubbing, etc. This deluxe fly tying Kit is very versatile, perfect for the beginner to the intermediate tier. Great gift idea. Deluxe fly tying Kit with Book and DVD. Everything you need to start tying flies Vice, scissors, hackle pliers, etc.
|Part Number||FBA_Creative Angler Deluxe Tying Kit|
4. Colorado Anglers #ad
Dubbing Twister, Hackle Pliers, Whip Finisher Plus Materials Book DVD Kit, Bobbin, Colorado Anglers Z797 Wooden Fly Tying Standard Tool Kit, Scissors, Fly Fishing Vise, Threader, Bodkin #adColorado Anglers #ad
- The combo includes eight tools: vise with base, Bodkin, Dubbing Twister, Bobbin, Threader, Hackle Pliers, Scissors, Whip Finisher all in a nice convenient wooden carrying case. With it's sturdy case this kit can be thrown in a backpack and taken on a road trip or backpacking trip.
Perfect starter kit or travelers kit. Use it anywhere: the built in base keeps the vise sturdy and means this portable set can be used anywhere without having to clip the vise onto something, while you work you have all of the tools you need right by your side.
Bonus materials, book and dvd $60 added value: introduction to fly tying with greg vinci dvd, 12, material list: hooks - sizes 8, 14 grey dubbing olive dubbing medium green Chenille Marabou Olive Grizzly Hackle Brown Hackle Black Thread Fine Copper Wire Peacock Herl Pheasant Tail Elk Hair White Poly Yarn Head Cement, cas tools & fly tying guide, and Lead Wire.
Very compact and lightweight, has all the tools necessary to get into fly tying. For beginners and pros: a fishing kit with built in base, vise and seven tools of high grade material, all the basic equipment needed to make flies no matter how advanced you are.
5. Dr.Fish #ad
Dr.Fish 16 Packs Fly Tying Materials Kit, Fishing Flies Making, Dubbings Chenille Peacock Plumage Turkey Marabou Goose Biots Mallard Feather Hare Mask Rooster Tippet #adDr.Fish #ad
- No matter if you're new or experienced in fly tying this kit will be an excellent choice. Everything you need: this kit includes dubbings3 packs, hare mask, ice dubbings3 packs, turkey tail feathers, peacock blue plumage, chenille3 packs, golden rooster tippets, goose biots, mallard flank feathers, turkey marabou blood quill3 packs.
Includes all necessary materials of fly tying. We have chosen the best quality feathers and fur for you to make the best quality and most attractive flies.
Wide range of use: all the feathers and furs in this kit are selected to make sure they are the essentials of crafting the most popular flies, including dry flies, wet flies, nymphs, woolly buggers, streamers and saltwater flies.
Not only quantity, fur, but we also made sure the variety in this kit will be satisfying. Top quality. Sorted: every pack of feathers are labelled with their name so you can easily tell which from which. Great value: we specially selected total 16 packs of feathers, dubbings and chenille in one kit.
6. Riverruns #ad
Riverruns UV Clear Glue Three Formula Thick,Thin and Super Flew +12 LED Power Light Fly Tying for Building Flies Flies Heads Bodies and Wings Tack Free Special Introductory Sale! #adRiverruns #ad
- No any harm effect. Light: surface process: common oxidation size : 3. 86*1. 22*1. 14 inch 9. 8*3. 1*2. 9 cm led: 12 uv 395-400nm power: 3aaa battery as drive power switch: tail switch Product weight:73g Brightness: 11000MCD Last time: 6-8 hours Package: white box.
Thick uv glue standard uv glue is great for making surf candies, and bait fish heads or any flies heads, epoxy shrimp, also good in bodies or wing cases, or to coat a small thread head. Flew uv glue ready to use, crystal clear and glass smooth.
They are great in making nymphs, chironomids, applying on flies bodies, wings, and more you can name. Stay clear and never turns yellow and also super durable comparing traditional epoxy. They are also the best protection for all type knots.
Stay clear and never turns yellow and also super durable comparing to traditional epoxy, ready to use, become crystal clear and glass smooth. They cure in seconds under UV light, no need any preparation. Environmental friendly. Thin uv glue flows easily with excellent penetration, scud backs, or as coasting for decal eyes and heads. Simple, 100% Tack-free. Customer can use the dubbing needle open the bottleneck.
7. Croch #ad
Croch Fly Tying Materials Kit for Dry/Wet Flies, Nymphs and Streamers 10Crystal Flash + 3Flashabou + 7Ice Chenille + 4Rayon Chenille + 1Mylar Tube #adCroch #ad
- Flashabou - 100 strands * 3 different metallic tinsel flash that added with the extreme 3D color effect. Crystal flash - 140 strands * 10 different colors for tying a variety of streamer, steelhead, salmon and saltwater flies.
Approximately 1/32" wide by 30" long. Easy and fast to wind or lay. Rayon chenille - 4 different colors in the most popular size that will fit most tying needs. Approximately dia. 4 mm of tube, 39"/1M long. Standard for Wooly Bugger patterns.
Ice chenille - this chenille is made with krystal Flash. Package contains 7 most popular colors that can be used for everything from blue gill to tarpon flies and will create great fish catching bodies on your flies. Two colors twisted together add life & depth to any pattern. The natural finish of pearl effects adds an amazing color effect. Mylar tube - this is a braided mylar tubing over a removable core.
8. Jed Welsh Fishing #ad
Jed Welsh Fishing Basic Fly Tying Kit #adJed Welsh Fishing #ad
- Materials to make the above plus 12 each of the San Juan, Brassie, Egg and Foam Beetle flies. Everything needed to learn the art of fly tying.
Includes, instructional DVD, assorted feathers and fly tying materials to tie 48 flies. Assortment of 4 tools, 1 Basic Vise and carrying case, Made in the USA.
9. Temorah #ad
Temorah 10 Colors 0.3MM Copper Wire Fly Tying Materials for Handmade Fly Fishing Assorted10 Colors #adTemorah #ad
- Copper wire fly tying materials enable you to tie very small larve or nymph fly body with nice color and weight, and it was super soft and versitile for rib, holding line. Copper wire can increase the weight of the hook, speed up the rapid sinking of the hook, and shape the body of the nymph.
Color guide:gold, black, blood red, Light copper, dark bule, Purple, silver, Green, Red, Coffee. Diameter: 03mm. Length: about 105 yards/Spool.