As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Vulcan Gear #ad
Vulcan Gear 33" Medieval Crusader Sword with Scabbard Series Choose Your Style Knight of Templar Sword #adVulcan Gear #ad
- Detailed craftsmanship engravings on Pommel and Guard. 33" overall length and Well Balanced. Detailed engravings on Scabbards Locket and Chape. 26. 5" scabbard with 6" Handle. 33" overall with 23" Non-sharpened Stainless Steel Blade.
2. Snake Eye Tactical #ad
Snake Eye Tactical Knights Templar Long Sword and Wall Plaque #adSnake Eye Tactical #ad
- 47" overall. 36" blade. Hardwood Display Plaque Included. Stainless Steel Blade. Intricately Etched Blade.
3. Munetoshi #ad
Munetoshi 33.5" Fraternity Masonic Ceremonial Knights Templar Sword with Red Cross Metal Ring Mason Crusader Antique Silver #adMunetoshi #ad
- Overall length: 33. 5, blade length: 28", Handle Length: 5. 5". Handle: the handle is imitation ivory with a knight's head as the pommel. The blade comes slightly sharpened edges and a very sharp point.
Guard: the guard of the sword features two cut out crosses on each arm and a cross and crown in the center of the guard. Blade: the blade of the sword is 440 stainless steel with ornate engraving on the blade.
Scabbard: the scabbard of the sword has been constructed from polished stainless steel with ornate silver fittings. Three silver carrying rings have been added to the scabbard. Framing the cross in the center of the guard is the latin inscription "In Hoc Sigun Vinces. ".
4. Knight's Collection #ad
Prince Sword with Sheath,Crusader Knight Templar Short Sword, Historical Reproduction, Cast Metal Handle Black #adKnight's Collection #ad
- Matching scabbard with leather wrapping. 22 1/2" overall length. 17" stainless steel blade. Half-tang blade. Ornate guard and pommel.
5. Medieval Warrior #ad
12th Century Razor Sharp Knights Templar Medieval War Sword #adMedieval Warrior #ad
- 41" overall Length. Wooden hilt is accented with Brass Hilt Furnishings and Carved Crosses. An iconic and Classic Looking Medieval Sword. Includes a Black Leather Sheath. Features a stainless Steel Blade with a Short Fuller.
6. qswords #ad
47" New Medieval Two Hand Knights Templar Crusader Sword w/Plaq #adqswords #ad
- Ups 5 day ground Shipping. Two hand Sword, unsharpened. Comes with a wall Mountable Wood Plaque to Hang the sword. 47" new medieval Knights Templar Crusader Sword. 37" stainless Steel Blade.
7. SZCO Supplies #ad
SZCO Supplies 37” Masonic Knight of Templar Replica Ceremonial Long Sword with Adorned Scabbard #adSZCO Supplies #ad
- Pewter finish handle and guard. Dimensons: 37 inches overall with scabbard 35inches overall no scabbard with a 7-inch handle. Blade is stainless steel. 28 inches in blade length, 075-inch width and 3mm width.
Comfortable: the medieval sword has a composite handle with cast steel pommel and guard making for a well-balanced, smooth, easy grip and safety when in use. Historical: knights of templar design with red Templar cross emblems on the guard and a knight’s helmet on the pommel with an equally adorned scabbard for an authentic knight feel.
Comes with scabbard. Impressive: this knights of templar sword has a massive 35-inch non-sharpened blade made with high quality 3cr13 stainless steel for optimal quality and consistency with damage resistance.
35" overall length. Decorative sword: accompanied with a wooden plaque for display this makes a perfect decoration sword piece in a sword collection, display sword, and is useful for renaissance events, costumes and medieval reenactments.
8. Vulcan Gear #ad
Medieval Middle Ages Sword with Matching Scabbard, Choose Your Style Knight Templar Sword #adVulcan Gear #ad
- Detail engraving artworks Are On The Handle Guard, Grip and Pommel. Approximately 39" overall in length with 27. 5" blade with 7. 8" hilt. Nicely made stainless steel Sword with detailed craftsmanship. The blade is non-Sharpened and is made of Stainless Steel. The sword weights 3 lbs 6 oz.
9. Etrading #ad
Etrading Knights Templar Freemason Masonic Ceremonial Sword Gold Regalia 31" Blade #adEtrading #ad
- Blade: the blade has been constructed from 440 stainless steel with a false edge. The pommel is a knights head with a place for a chain guard to be attached. Overall length: 36.
5", blade length: 31", Handle Length: 5. 5". The drag is a cut design of scroll work. The deep acid etching displays the rich history and traditions of the Knights Templar. A name plate has been added to the blade. Condition: Brand New.
At the top of the pommel is a screw that allows the sword to be disassembled. Scabbard: the scabbard features three solid suspension rings and two enameled red crosses. Handle: the guard is decorated with a red cross and a five pointed blue crown, both enameled. On the opposite side of the grip is another cross. The arms of the guard are cut out crosses with red enamel.