As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. THE FRECKLED FROG #ad
Words and Colors, The Freckled FROG-FF2999 Matching Pairs, Teach Letters, Match Uppercase and Lowercase, Ages 2+, Set of 52, Wooden Memory Game for Preschoolers and Elementary Kids, Alphabet #adTHE FRECKLED FROG #ad
- We want future generations to experience the benefits of our forests. All freckled frog products are FSC certified and made from sustainable sources. Includes 52 upper and lowercase letters -- this matching game includes 52 wooden disks with 26 upper and 26 lowercase letters. Match the upper and lowercase pieces to develop letter recognition, phonemes and phonics! Brightly colored 1.
Or, create your own literary lessons at home or school. Letters are printed in 6 colors: blue, orange and pink. With 52 pieces, this game provides endless fine motor and hand-eye coordination practice too! An open-ended resource -- for advanced lessons, use the letters for spelling and word games.
You can easily take this game on trips and playdates! 100% trusted -- created by a mother of two young children also our founder and CEO, our products are designed to be educational as well as fun, unique and durable. Easy clean-up and travel -- the set is packaged in a handy drawstring bag for easy clean-up and storage.
The letters are silk screen printed to last through vigorous home and classroom play. They are fully compliant with consumer standards and safe for hours of imaginative play time! We are passionate about sustainability -- the beautiful beech wood pieces feature natural wood grain. 9" disks -- the letter pairs are the same color, green, red, yellow, which helps kids learn the differences between uppercase and lowercase letters. Safe for toddlers -- the pieces are coated with a non-toxic lacquer, which makes them smooth to touch.
2. Learning Resources #ad
ABCs, Alphabet Soup Games, Alphabet Awareness & Recognition, Early Phonics Manipulatives, Ages 3+, Learning Resources Alphabet Soup Sorters, 208 Pieces #adLearning Resources #ad
- Give the gift of learning: whether you’re shopping for holidays, or just because, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift! Ideal gift for Halloween, Christmas, Stocking Stuffers, birthdays, Easter Baskets or even for Homeschool.
Each can measures 4¼"H x 3"D. Letters: set includes 26 durable cardboard cans with plastic lids, 130 die-cut photo cards, 52 letter cards, and activity guide.
Alphabet soup: promote school readiness with activities that support alphabet awareness, letter recognition, early phonics, and reading. Letters games: build vocabulary while encouraging sorting, fine motor, memory, language, and recall skills.
3. Learning Resources #ad
Ages 5+, Letters, Sounds, Learning Resources Alphabet Marks The Spot Floor Mat, Alphabet Game, 34 Piece Set #adLearning Resources #ad
- Literacy skills: Promote language skills, early literacy, and school readiness. Abcs toys: 8 different alphabet, letter sounds and spelling games.
Whether your kids are preparing for their first day of preschool or another year of elementary, our school readiness products help them build the age-appropriate skills they need to succed in the classroom and beyond, school supplies, teacher supplies.
Letters & sounds: high energy introduction to letters, sounds, alphabetical order, and print concepts. A brighter back to school: make this the smartest back-to-school yet with toys and tools from Learning Resource trusted by teachers and parents alike since 1984! .
4. HeyKiddo #ad
2023 Newest Autism Toys for Kids, HeyKiddo Toddler Busy Book, Preschool Learning Activity Binder, Educational Book for Autism & Special Needs, Drawing Book for Home School Learning #adHeyKiddo #ad
- Smooth cutting edgespecially anti-cutting edge design, 100% anti-cutting, prevent the little hands from getting hurt. Mega pack with color pensvalue pack now comes with color pens, the toy includes 16 daily activity themes like colors, size, numbers, shapes, holiday, letters, and 16 blank themes on the back so kids can draw on them as well.
Storage bag includedeach toddler learning toy comes with a high-quality storage bag and you can store all the cards inside the bag after playing, no messy, only endless fun.
2023 newest versionheykiddo preschool learning toys is an upgraded version thicker durable, and anti-cutting edge design to protect little hands. Learning & drawing toys for kidsit is both a learning toy and a drawing toy, your kids can draw on the back, pens and wipes are included in the package.
5. Odaro #ad
White, Support 8.5" X 11" Letter Size Thermal Paper, Bluetooth Thermal Inkless Small Printer, Odaro M08F Portable Wireless Letter Printer for Travel, Work with Laptop Phone and Pad #adOdaro #ad
- This smart electronics printer can be connected to a variety of devices for charging. Also be compatible with MAC and Windows system computers, laptops, and tablet computers. Because you can print in anywhere, office, vehicles, home, like when you are in travel, school and other places.
A mini portable printer can bring more convenience to your life. Easy use for everyone: the mobile printer is very easy to use. Just download the free aPP, turn on Bluetooth and connect the M08F device to print.
Such as a power bank, power adapter, car charger, laptop charger and other chargers. Save money & print clearly: save your money! the inkless printer does not need expensive ribbon or ink, only needs our thermal label paper.
Compatible multiple devices: the wireless printer can support IOS and Android mobile phones. Best portable gift: the thermal printer is an ideal choice to be given to your family or friends. Only 1 minute to start phone print. Easy to charge: don't worry that the mini compact printer has no power and will affect the work. It can clearly print and support multiple print types, pdf, like word, txt, website content and graphics.
6. THINK2MASTER #ad
Home School & Classrooms. Learn To Read & Write, Kindergarten, Numbers, 1st Claim Squares By Writing On The Card. Educational Game for Families, Think2Master Bingo & Flashcards. Alphabet, Words PreK #adTHINK2MASTER #ad
- When a player completes the pattern, wins. Cards are made from the highest quality durable, sturdy. Use as flash cards – using the included steel binder rings, transform the bingo cards into Flash Cards. The player who shouts “bingo” first, allowing for the players to trace in their matching cards onto their BINGO sheets.
It can even be played on the road in a car during a trip! Students will learn and master reading and writing of Letters, and Words while having fun. By repeatedly writing these letters, numbers and words, it ensures a complete mastery of the concepts.
The flash cards are a good way to familiarize yourself with the concepts before playing the Game right away. Letters, numbers & words – there are 24 game cards and 104 calling cards that can be used also as flash cards.
Lamination allows the writings to be wiped clean and rewritten repeatedly. Once decided upon, they must shout “BINGO” in order to win. If the dry erase cards are not erasing completely, use a little toothpaste and a slightly wet paper towel to clean the cards. It’s great for the whole family, Numbers, classroom, schools and homeschooling. Water & stain resistant art card paper. Claim the square by writing on it! – in order to claim your bingo square, trace the letter, number or word onto your BINGO sheet.
7. Really Good Stuff #ad
Really Good Stuff Tap and Track Dolch Sight Word Sentence Cards – Beginning Sight Words for Young Children – Practice Reading Sight Words in Sentence Form #adReally Good Stuff #ad
- Our top-quality school supplies, and learning resources are designed to make learning fun and interactive, and encourage curiosity. Perfect for both school and home learning. A great introduction to reading sight words: at really good Stuff, we always put quality first, checking each set of early learning EZRead Tap and Track flash cards before shipping to ensure that it meets our high product standards.
Tap & track dots for accelerated tracking: this set of site word flash cards features our unique tactile Tap & Track dots that help children track each word as they read.
Providing tactile feedback for reinforced one-to-one matching, and fluency, tracking, these fuzzy dots are highly effective for helping kids track words in complete sentences. Your satisfaction is our top priority. Intuitive, flip-through design: our hole-punched, 6” x 3” kindergarten and first grade sight words flash cards are simple for kids to hold and flip through, for a more straightforward learning exercise.
We make learning fun: our really good stuff ezread dolch pre-primer Tap & Track Sight Word Sentences Cards are specifically designed with straightforward, kid-friendly font and clear spacing, for a reading exercise that’s fun. If for any reason you aren’t satisfied please reach out so we can make it right. Extra o-rings and travel bag included for easy organization and storage. Each word is shown four or more times.
8. Trend Enterprises #ad
TREND ENTERPRISES: Match Me Game–Numbers 0-10, Ages 3 and Up, Develop Matching and Memory Skills, Play 3 Fun Ways, Learn Numbers and Practice Counting with Photos #adTrend Enterprises #ad
- Plays three ways in an easy-to-follow format. Game plays three ways. Award-winning game. Learn numbers 0 to 10 by matching numerals and counting equivalent sets of photographed objects.
Numbers 0-10 match me game combines matching, memory and word/picture recognition skills with interactive play. For 1-8 players.
9. Pint-Size Scholars #ad
Upper & Lower Case Letter Toy with Carrying Case, 26 Yellow and 26 Blue Baggies, and Educational Cornhole Game, Mini Alphabet Bean Bags, Learn ABCs, Spelling, Classroom and Homeschool Supplies #adPint-Size Scholars #ad
- And now, they offer a fresh, new way to teach kids about the alphabet. Blue team, yellow team: two sets of beanbags one yellow, one blue is great for organizing by color or playing games on teams.
Little letters, each measuring 3" x 3". Learn your abcs: beans in bags instantly make everything more fun. Perfect for matching and tracing activities. Half capital letters, big LETTERS: 52 total bean bags, half lowercase.
Carrying bag included: take your bean bags on the go in the travel bag with a soft, wool top that prevents hand strain and won't twist around your wrist. Study as you play: letters add a fun, educational twist to outdoor games! Spell words out as you try to score points in bean bag toss or think of something that starts with the letter each time you hop in a game of hopscotch.